Honeymoon Discussions

secrets maroma, excursion recommendations?

We are honeymooning at Secrets Maroma August 2-9. I've seen a bunch of different things that you can do around there but wondered how everyone is booking all their excursions and which ones you girls recommend. TIA!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: secrets maroma, excursion recommendations?

• we are staying in the same area (secrets capri actually!) and we are doing the mayan ruins in tulum, xcarat park, zip lining, and taking the ferry over to cozumel to explore.  all are great, and so much fun!  for years i told fiance that i would take him back there and finally we are!  also, just exploring downtown playa del carmen is great!  never been to cancun except for the airport, so i am not as much help for that side of things...good luck, you will have so much fun!
  • thank you! we definitely want to do the ruins. We are super excited about that. i know the resort offers all day activities but I'd love to explore. I would LOVE to go to cozumel. Thanks for the idea!
  • I'm so glad you asked this question. We are actually leaving the same place the day you are getting there lol. I heard there is a place you can go swim with the dolphins. Is this true?
  • xcarat has swimming with dolphins (along with TONS of other stuff).  http://www.xcaret.com/

there is also a similar eco park on cozumel--http://www.cozumelparks.com/

their websites are pretty cheesy, but trust me, they are both beautiful and either is worth going to. 

also, just a note about the ferry ride over to cozumel--CHOPPIEST RIDE EVER.  every time i take it, i throw up.  literally every time.
  • I've also heard of delphinus. They seem to be a pretty reputable swimming with dolphins company. :) GL!

Oh no, do you get car sick? If FI looks down in a car he will almost throw up.. maybe we won't go to Cozumel. Do you think medicine will help it?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards