Snarky Brides

PIP POLL

124»

Re: PIP POLL

• 1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO.

2. Eye candy.

3. If you could be any tv/movie/book character, who would it be?

4. Picture that best describes your work day.

5. If you had $98,345, what would you spend it on?

6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whatever.

(lately this is my mantra.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Card, you're really pretty. And your dog is so flippin cute I can't even get over it.
  • Awww I miss Heath Ledger. I'd trade a Lindsay Lohan AND a cast member of the Jersey Shore just to have him back.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • I love all the pictures!  :D

p.s.- sorry to butt in.  oops.
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:8a8ebe1a-c8e0-441f-accc-0c4d95085f67">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww I miss Heath Ledger. I'd trade a Lindsay Lohan AND a cast member of the Jersey Shore just to have him back.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

<div>HA! I agree, though. Watching Dark Knight was so sad, especially since his performance was SO amazing.</div>
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Grits8812Grits8812 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO.
    Hot mess. 

toby keith.  oh yeah. :)

brantley gilbert.  <3

justin moore.  he is actually FI's cousin somewhere along the lines.  oops. :)

I'll have to think about that one.

Ford Raptor.  Yes please.  :D

Or maybe some property for a new farm.  This is the view from the back door of the farm that FI grew up on.  His mom had to move recently :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:eb8459d9-d64f-411d-aac3-9f63946adcad">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's an adorable pic dot. <strong>AND I love Shemar Moore.</strong>
    Posted by sb9411[/QUOTE]

He's a big pile of sexy.
    June 16, 2012
  • 1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO.

Not first, since I lost my hard drive on my other computer and lost my photos except for those I had physical copies of.  But a year or so after we started dating.  We were young here and even younger in the first photo (16!)

2. Eye candy.

6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whatever.
  • Duds is super pretty.

• This is our first picture together, about 3 and a half years ago.  My hair is about a foot longer and I'm 25 lbs skinnier now lol.  We were at a local dance hall, hanging out with some friends.  This is about two weeks before we made it "official."

Eye Candy:

I'm just a tiny bit obsessed with Glee and I think Mark Salling is verrry sexy lol.

3.  TV/Movie/Character

Again, I'm obsessed with this show, and I see a lot of myself in Rachel (ambitiousness and total geekiness in high school lol)

4.  Pic that describes your work day

If you had $98,345 what would you do?

Random pics

knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Ditto Musicalsunlight...I love Olivia Benson!
    June 16, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards