Georgia-Atlanta

What are your colors?

We are getting married in September and I think I want to go with black dresses for my bridesmaids. I am considering doing other colors in the flowers/other decorations of hot pink, orange, purple, bright green. I think these colors will really pop against the black dresses and elsewhere. What are the rest of you doing?

Re: What are your colors?

• edited December 2011
    We're doing Black, White, and Aqua (Caribbean Blue Style) I am planning on doing black BM dresses with an aqua sash.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    all whites (Creams, Ivories, Off whites etc.)
    KRHagen November 2009
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are navy, and gold with pops of bright yellow. BM dresses are navy and their flowers will be mini and full-size yellow daffodils with wheat grass.
  • alison1209alison1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My BM dresses are all black (with a small crystal embellishment - Bari Jay 351) and our flowers/other decorations are in blush pink and champagne with a few hot pink and green accents.
  • edited December 2011
    Late June wedding - light pink (getting into blush tones), chocolate brown and cream
  • edited December 2011
    Black, White and Fuschia...girls dresses are black and the fuschia will really pop against the black!
  • edited December 2011
    my colors are black, gold, and ivory.. My BMs are really Black dresses and the gold tone, red tone flowers will pop against the dresses...
  • edited December 2011
    These were my colors.  Check out our pictures if you want to get an idea of what it looked like : http://www.aleamoore.com/michelleduane/
  • edited December 2011
    black, hot pink, and champagne
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • edited December 2011
    Watermelon and silver. All BM's are wearing watermelon, knee length dresses. Guys are wearing black tux, white shirt, silver vest & tie. No clue about flowers etc yet. We have a very limited budget and are getting married in a garden so that helps! (:SeptemberATL2010 I think your colors sound very fun and pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    Originally I was going to do Robin's Egg blue (like Tiffany's) and chocolate until my mom came to an appointment with me, found out, and freaked out about how ugly choclate would be...., so I guess I'm doing silver and Robin's Egg..... September I like your color ideas!
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Navy blue and orange.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards