Just Engaged and Proposals

I was completely blown away....best day of our lives :)

On Saturday - May 12, 2012 - my soul-mate, my best friend, and the man of my dreams asked me to spend our lives together and to become his wife!

My fiance planned an elaborate once in a lifetime proposal! I know this may sound cliche but i know i wanted to spend my lifetime with Paul - and i knew one day we will be bride and groom - but I had no idea this will happen the way it did! We were in Arizona for the weekend to test drive the brand new nissan altima (a contest that Paul won and i had no idea he was planning a proposal with everyone's help!) Once we were on the track and Paul was driving the car - we pulled over on the side of the road as we saw a big black curtain blocking the roadway.... This will always be my favorite moment in my lifetime - as i was looking behind us to capture the gorgeous sunset - out of nowhere - 4 cars drove by on the track - each one holding a banner - spelling out the most wonderful words "will" - "you" - "marry" - "me" i was so surprised and so shocked that when Paul got down on his knees to present me the gorgeous and amazing engagement ring i couldn't hide my excitement and just had to jump on him :) haha we pretty much both almost tumbled down!!! As i was saying YES and crying tears of happiness and joy - the curtain dropped to reveal a string quartet playing a musical amazing medley & a table setup with strawberries and champagne <3 I was completely blown away and i am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful and sweet man who planned this amazing proposal and cant wait to spend my life with him!  

One of the most precious moments is the fact that this was all recorded as part of Paul's winning prize and i will now always have this moment to treasure and show our families and future children & grandchildren :) 

Anniversary

Vacation

Re: I was completely blown away....best day of our lives :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards