Michigan-Grand Rapids

Anyone been to the "Big House" (U of M stadium?)

DH B-day is coming up and I thought I would get him tickets..I have a chance to get him inzone tickets.  Just wondering if they are decent seats.And I also heard that they aren't really seats...more like benches...Is this true??
Thanks!

Re: Anyone been to the "Big House" (U of M stadium?)

• edited December 2011
    The "seats" are more like bleachers that you would see at a high school game. It's crowded, but still a blast. I've never sat in the endzone but the design of the stadium makes pretty easy to see no matter where you sit. But I can't say that 100 percent.

Lucky him! Hope he has a blast!
    09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook
  • jazzybaccjazzybacc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah endzone tickets are always good and bad.  When they're near your endzone, they're awesome seats.  If they're on the other side, harder to see.  There's not really  a bad seat at the Big House.  We went for the outdoor hockey game there this winter.  Seats are bleachers and it's crowded, but if he's a big U of M fan, he won't care.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • b0710b0710 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have gone to a football game and hockey game there. For the football game I actually sat in the endzone.  I thought the seats were pretty decent, especially when they are on your end as a PP mentioned.  I am definitely not a U of M fan, so I really didn't like being packed in like sardines, but the atmosphere would be awesome if you are a big fan!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards