South Carolina

Does anyone know of a store that will buy used wedding gowns (consignment shops)?

Help!! I need to get rid of a wedding gown asap. It has never been worn nor altered and I have been trying to find some consignment shops or any place that will buy back my wedding gown from David's Bridal. I am looking for a place either in the Columbia or Charleston area. If anyone knows of a place or any advice on how to sell my dress, please let me know! I've tried posting it online everywhere but no luck so far. 

TIA!!

Re: Does anyone know of a store that will buy used wedding gowns (consignment shops)?

• edited December 2011
    there is a place in downtown charleston that does, it's called fabulous frocks and it's located on spring street
  • kcoles13kcoles13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_anyone-of-store-will-buy-used-wedding-gowns-consignment-shops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:123Discussion:f80f8f7a-a0f1-4c54-a741-2a3d0e6e19a5Post:41c8402d-35fe-4831-a8c9-bfe40da3a132">Re: Does anyone know of a store that will buy used wedding gowns (consignment shops)?</a>:
    [QUOTE]there is a place in downtown charleston that does, it's called fabulous frocks and it's located on spring street
    Posted by thefuturemrsfollmer[/QUOTE]
    Do you know any consignment shops in Toledo, OH that will buy back my wedding gown? I never worn it and it still has the price tag on it.
  • i too am looking. i have a gown over 2000 dollars that i changed my mind about /: let me know if you find any places!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards