New York-Hudson Valley

West Park Winery

Does anyone have any experience with the West Park Winery? The pictures look gorgeous but the reviews I read on other sites seem to be very mixed.

We're planning to go take a look at the venue in a few weeks but am wondering if it's just too hit or miss to take the risk.

Thanks!

Re: West Park Winery

• edited December 2011
    Hello, Idk about West Park Winery.... but my friend just had a gorgeous wedding at Benmarl Winery in Marlboro. Its work checking out. Everything was so beautiful, and her pics are soooooooooooo nice! AND the caterer affiliated with them - food is phenomenal!!! YUM!
    December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket
  • QuiriQuiri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to both West Park and Ben Marl as possible venues. Ben Marl's views are AMAZING, but it does require more work from the bride as far as arranging bathrooms (i believe there's only 1 if i remember correctly) and tent (if needed)....the dance floor was very small at Ben Marl. I believe the 'bridal suite' is in the owner's house on property.

West Park had great outdoor spaces for cocktail hour and such. The inside felt somewhat dark, but overall a great feel with lots of space and options for different parts of the reception.

Hope this helps!
    Carolina
  • julzyjulzy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!   Anyone have any experience with the Grandview near Poughkeepsie.  I'm a little concerned about there being multiple events but the price looks great and having a hotel nearby is really a benefit for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards