Not Engaged Yet

Kat and Tafft

I finally found the hair that I thought you would LOVE

and Tafft, how do you feel about these with your STDs?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kat and Tafft

• tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I first have to say I LOVE the hair and may have to steal that idea , lol. As for the invites - I have seen those and did perk my attention , may have to consider them. After talking with FI yesterday He also agrees we should try to find something a little more current. We aren't sure if we want alot of color in the invites - sounds weird I know but we really just aren't sure. Ended up ordering about 15 more samples through various websites as well. I appreciate the looking <3
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't find pics of the other samples I ordered but FI loved these so we will see what it looks like in person..but it has some color - lavender and still more vintage looking that he and I both want..

Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

okay, I need to try some of these things out. I love that!!!!!!!
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    According to the website that is a mesh headband. I'm guessing that it's tied around her head. I thought it had that rockabilly vibe and goes with your vintage classic theme.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards