Getting in Shape

The Eat Clean Diet

Does anyone have the 'Eat Clean Diet' book?  Thinking about buying it....any thoughts, reviews, etc? 

Re: The Eat Clean Diet

• I just bought this book last night!  I had a session with a personal trainer over the weekend and she told me I should get this book.  She said thats how she eats and her clients that eat this way have lost weight.  I just started reading it but so far I love it! I got it at Borders for $19.95.  I would reccommend it :o)
  • I own the book (my fiance owns the "for men" version) and we absolutely love it! We subscribe to Eat Clean Magazine as well. We've been "eating clean" for about 2 years now and have recently gotten my parents to do the same.

This is so much more than a diet - it is really a lifestyle change. You can change the way you eat  and go natural! We are both in the best shape of our lives and have more energy. There's always the added bonus of knowing that you aren't putting chemicals into your body!
    This kind of love is what I dreamed about ~6.4.10~
  • I just looked on Amazon for this book. Can you look on amazon and find which one it is? Or post the Author or picture of it? There are a bunch. And I can't figure out which is the right one!
    I've decided to make the change and try to eat clean. I think this would help me.
    Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
    imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

• edited March 2010
    There are two great books that I recommend. The first explains what clean eating is all about. The second is a great recipe book.
    (Click on "first" and "second" for the links - sorry I have trouble with them)

This kind of love is what I dreamed about ~6.4.10~
  • Thanks!
    Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
    imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

• I have all of her books. She has some great advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards