April 2012 Weddings

15 Days!!!

Oh. My. !!!!!!!!!!

TONS of little final details to take care of!  A little panic attack last nite, and this morning driving to work it was SO cold it made me worry about our planned outdoor cocktail hour...which is easily adapted, but then I got to thinking about the girls being in SHORT, SLEEVLESS, dresses and my DD#2 being in a strapless gown!  OK- reminder to go thru my closet tonite to find shawl for DD#2 and a) tell BM's to bring a sweater or pashmina to wear at the reception, or b) buy them all a pashmina!

ok, breathe....   :)

Re: 15 Days!!!

• It'll be ok! If it's not for the ceremony, I'd just tell them to wear something they already own. Is there any way the venue can relocate the cocktail hour inside if the weather is really bad?
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Congratulations & yes Breathe !!!!! We are getting married on the 14th too :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married on the 14th also!  Our ceremony is outside too... Hopefully the weather will be perfect!  It will all work out :)
  • We're the 14th as well. I am freaking out on a daily basis. I actually leave on tuesday to go to Vancouver where we're actually getting married. I've already packed all my essential wedding items that i can't forget... Now i just have to pack the rest.

Things are starting to fall into place, but it seems like i'm arguing with my mom every day almost. I was able to talk to my day-of coordinator on the phone last night and that really made me feel better. I couldn't do it without her!
  • apet222vapet222v member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I am getting married on the 14th as well and I am so ready had my trial make up done tonight and loved it. Everything is paid for and I am ready to go down the aisle. Everything is done.
  • Yay! I'm April 14th too!!
    I bought umbrellas for the entire wedding party and the family plus a shawl for myself in case it's cold.  We've had really unpredictable weather lately, for example tomorrow is suppose to be in the 80's and then we're suppose to have rain/snow on Sunday (seriously no joke that's our forecast!) so who knows what we're in for in two weeks.

--April 2012--
    April Siggy Challenge: How I take a Break from Wedding Stress
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay 15 days!!! I am also getting married the 14th. I am nervous/anxious/excited all at once :) I just have a few small things to complete and buy a rehearsal dinner dress (ugh I hate shopping) but I am excited because I'm on track to be finished with everything next weekend. I need a few days to unwind and not THINK. Anyone having weird dreams??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It will all be fine like the PP's said
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards