Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

purple bridal shoes

Hey there, I am trying to find a pair of cute purple wedding shoes with a low heel. I have no idea where to begin to look! Should  I go online and look for dyable shoes? Need some advice here!

Re: purple bridal shoes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out these shoes on endless.com..It brought up 44 choices when I did it

http://tinyurl.com/5vumcyv
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try zappos.com
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can always buy a pair of white dyeables and just have them dyed to match the purple you want. Otherwise, check out

www.shoebuy.com

www.zappos.com

www.dsw.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    salsajesalsaje member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys I will look into these sites and see what I like! Is it stupid for me to have colored shoes or should I stick with white?
  • Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont think its stupid at all. Alot of girls opt for colored shes that match their wedding colors. I decided on white, but I also LOVE the idea of colored ones and I am still thinking of getting some to change into at the reception :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got dyeables from Davids Bridal because I couldn't find the shoes I wanted. They aren't the most comfortable, but I don't plan on wearing them the whole night, so I'm okay with it. Colored shoes are pretty popular now so I wouldn't worry about it.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    These are made by RSVP, they make really comfy shoes.

I love the idea of colored wedding shoes, they add some color and give you a chance to add a little personality. That being said, these are my wedding shoes

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    salsajesalsaje member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ok great, now I am excited!!! My colors are silver and a berry purple which is very bold! I am stoked to find some shoes and dye them that color! The bummer is I am 5"7 and my dress is the perfect length if I wear flat sandals/shoes. If not I will have to add material and that costs alot of money! BUMMER oh well, I am sure there are some cute 1' heels or flats out there!

• Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing hot pink shoes that i found on clearance at shoe carnival.. it was really just luck though that i found them! good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    weishaslweishasl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am planning on wearing purple shoes also. I looked and looked online and in stores and never found any I liked. I actually ended up getting a dyable from bridal & formal. I love them and am so excited to wear them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    schnenaschnena member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get your shoes dyed?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    weishaslweishasl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm having bridal & formal dye them also
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    does it cost extra at bridal and formal to have them dyed there? and how much? thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know this is an old post, but I saw these today:
    http://www.6pm.com/bouquets-bette-canary

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards