May 2013 Weddings

Next On To-Do List

What is next on everyone's to-do lists?

We are meeting with the band to finalize song choices, introductions, etc., I have a hair trial, and meeting with our baker to design the cake!

Re: Next On To-Do List

• I'm waiting for our invitations to be shipped now. Once they arrive, the envelopes need to be taken  to the calligrapher and we need to decide what we're doing about a belly band and/or ribbon to hold it all together. 

I have no idea what else I should be doing right now. I honestly just wish it was May 4th so I could be done with it all!!

• Finalize guest list and song choices. Address and send invite. It is getting closer and closer.
  • Still Proofing Our Invites. Ordering Pocketfolds For Them. They're Cheaper If We Get Them Separately. Still Have No DJ But We're Getting There. Pay Off Photographers. Alterations Start In March.!
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • gotta figure out wording for the invites, go shoe shopping, and get our bands.  hoping to have all of that done this week!
    Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Wedding band shopping!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Schedule my dress alterations!!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i want to finish up my invites with in the next 2 weeks. FI cut half of them just need the other half cut, assemble, and address.
  • Umm...  Next on my list is to pay for the reception! And pick a hair stylist to do my hair. EXCITED!!   101 days to go!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_next-on-to-do-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:0b7b19e1-f6a1-4ab0-8348-83956193d9dbPost:941b0551-40d8-4014-af47-431d6d0ad1cf">Next On To-Do List</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is next on everyone's to-do lists? We are meeting with the band to finalize song choices, introductions, etc., I have a hair trial, and meeting with our baker to design the cake!
    Posted by hope5377[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm also at 101 days!  I need to touch base with hair/make-up people for scheduling my trial, I need to order the centerpiece vases, I need to start working on my DIY table names, and I have to research & book the rental car for our HM.
  • This weekend me and mom are going to buy the rest of our centerpieces.  Next weekend we will probably get our invites printed.  Then, we need to meet with our florist to finalize everything they're doing.  And in a few weeks we meet with our officiant to figure out the order of everything, and we need to start writing our vows!

May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so way behind!!  I'm meeting with florists on Sat.  Im also shopping for dresses.  I need to order invites & book ceremony music & DJ.  We haven't shopped for rings yet.  So much to do!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards