Washington-Seattle

Bride Hoodies or Tank?

Ok so i know some people think they are cheesy but so what, i want a cheesy litle short sleeve hoodie to wear when i'm getting my hair and makeup done & when we go to the airport...now why is it that the one i loved so much has now been discontinued by Victorias Secret? boo :( 3/4 length sleeve, super cute, and just a simple "bride" tag on the back ;( :(:(   anyone have other suggestions?  do you havea cute one and tell me where to get it ?

i wanna be a cheesebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bride Hoodies or Tank?

• edited December 2011
    make it. thats what a lot of us did. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    i thought i remembered that,  i looked for that Old Navy hoodie and couldnt find white :( why didnt i buy it 6 months ago! LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ooh i like this one from ClassyBride.com  pretty spendy though.

• edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from Etsy.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • edited December 2011

i'd check out etsy. there are tons of things on there and some one will make you exactlyw hat you want. you can probably send a pic of that vs one you wanted to  someone and they can replicate it. :)

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    i agree with sarack, it would probably be a pretty easy DIY project and it would be no problem to find a short sleeve hoody. 
  • Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a good thing to be a cheeseball!  You will get a ton of free stuff (plus well wishes) if you wear  your bridal stuff out (and i was only wearing the white Old Navy sweatshirt that i didn't decorate) on your honeymoon!
  • edited December 2011
    I am a cheesball too and I made mine like the rest of the gals:) You could also look for the VS one online or ebay. I don't know the price but I have seen them there, it could be an option. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Kaye! haha i didnt even think about wearing on honeymoon. score! :) Ebay & Etsy here i come!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards