Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hiiiieeeeeee

I ran a bunch of errands this morning and wanted to let you ladies know of some stuff I found along the way...

Amer - They have glasses similar to my margarita glass at red robin (the spotted one) on sale/clearance at Pier 1

Pier 1 also has tons of items on sale/clearance (of course availability and selection varies by store) that could be used as wedding stuff.  I saw little baskets for $0.98 each (could be used for favors, gifts, hold paper/candy/etc) and cake serving sets for $21.  They also have all Halloween stuff on sale and I saw a lot of summer and fall items on sale, including candles.

On a separate note, I got a new bcp script for Loestrin.  Have any of you taken that?  Good/bad?

Re: Hiiiieeeeeee

• edited December 2011
    Dont tell me about Pier 1!! I need not to spend money! LOL

I wish you luck on thet BCP, i don't do well with any it seems :(  So rubbers it is.
  • edited December 2011
    Well the Yaz has killed 99% of my libido (TMI) so I'm gonna give it a try.  I only plan to be on bcp for another year or two, then have kids, then one of us is getting snipped lol.
  • cll915cll915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of stopping in Pier 1 yesterday as we went to Macy's in KOP to get some registry items checked off, now i might have to go!!! Maybe tomorrow pampered chef tonight.

HM i completely agree, BCP for 2 years, kids then snip snip!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister is actually starting Loestrin on Monday. She had to switched because regular bc made her feel depressed and anxious. Hope it works out well for you!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was on Loestrin for years. It was the best birth control I was ever on. Then I had to get sh!t insurance and swiched off and gained like 30 pounds. Awesome!! Frown

I just got an IUD recently and it was the best idea ever

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_hiiiieeeeeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:a5039e86-80bf-4e12-9786-8644042543e1Post:d0c822b3-e87e-44be-8b34-7369dc42039d">Re: Hiiiieeeeeee</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well the Yaz has killed <span style="font-weight:bold;">99% of my libido</span> (TMI) so I'm gonna give it a try.  I only plan to be on bcp for another year or two, then have kids, then one of us is getting snipped lol.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I was not on Yaz though. I think no bcp works for me though, in one way or the other.
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looove Pier one.  Now I have to go there tomorrow b/c you posted this.  I probably would have anyway b/c it's next to the dollar store and I want to stop in there for a few things. 

I had to get off BCP.  I took all different ones til I realized it just wasn't for me.  I just can't do horomones. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Pier 1- love for MBR

And ditto PP- the IUD was the best decision I ever made regarding BC. 

And ditto other PP- someone is getting snipped snipped.  And that someone would be DH.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MH, I heart you.  Just got paid yesterday and I am making JEGs drive me there today.  Yippee!!

Cannot help with the birth control-- never been on it.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive been on Loestrin for 2 weeks now and I like it.  I was on seasonique for a while and recently started having some issues with it.  I wanted to try Yaz but my dr. reccomended Loestrin instead.  I havent been on it that long but so far I havent noticed anything unusual. 

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards