Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Update on the DH

Thank you ladies for the vibes and support.

DH had a great appointment with the neurologist today, got a good pain med schedule, scheduled for PT and some other very good signs of correcting his issues.  It wasa very successful visit.

The bad news is that the doctor told him he absolutely cannot travel to Pgh.  I'm super bummed, but very happy that everything else was good news.  Hopefully though the Christmas sacrafice will help him get better faster and I won't have a broken (busted) husband anymore.

Re: Update on the DH

• edited December 2011
    Aw, I'm sorry it isn't better news for traveling, but I am happy that he is on the mend and will have better pain management. 

His family is in the area, right? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    That's great news medically! :)

So, you're gonna go to Pgh and he'll stay behind?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, his parents are up here.  His mom actually took him to the appointment today.  I'm going to send him to their house (I don't want him alone in the house on those meds) for the holiday.  I'll travel down to Pgh by myself.
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I'm glad the appointment went well and I'm glad all the signs are good, but what a bummer that he won't be able to go home with you :(  I hope he continues to heal and is all better soon, and I hope your trip goes well anyway, although I know you're disappointed.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great medical news!  Sorry he can't travel with you, though.
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    on the mend is certainly good news. You be careful traveling on your own!
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, that's a good plan then.  I would hate to think of him alone and all medicated on Christmas!

Someday you'll look back on this and say - remember when we had to spend our first married Christmas apart?  And since you will have had 42 Christmases together at that point, I'm sure it will be hard to even fathom. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks KR--I needed that!  Smile
  • edited December 2011

Sorry to hear the news. Vibes for your hubby to improve quickly with the new schedule he'll be on.

image.
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards