South Carolina-Charleston
Options

*donnamwebber

Did you ever get your pics back from Amy Prikazky? I am considering her and want to know what you thought of her pictures are...

Thanks! :)

Re: *donnamwebber

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  Got us 2 CDs within 10 days.  Good pictures...pretty much what we requested plus a few with some nice effects. 

We were pleased with her services.  My suggestion is to chat with her and ensure she understands what you are wanting, i.,e portraits, formal poses, special effects, etc.  We were very specific on the poses & people, and she did all of those and more.  Got some great photos at the reception but would have liked a few more of those guests not dancing, or doing other things.  Gave us some nice shots of ceremony & reception areas pre-wedding....we appreciated those and hadn't even thought about some of those shots.

She was easy to work with and very flexible.  Wasn't intrusive at all.
  • Options
    DRibeiro13DRibeiro13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!

We are using her for our wedding so I just wanted to know what to expect. I willl definatley let her know exactly what we want so that nothing gets missed. If you have any suggestions of what to ask for please do let me know :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards