New York-New York City

Timeless Films NY?

FI and I are narrowing down our videographer search, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Ray Estrada from Timeless Films NY? His videos look very creative and artsy, but I'm having trouble finding any reviews on him.

Re: Timeless Films NY?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_timeless-films-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:0d14a2db-6957-41e6-9371-4d3e187b8cd0Post:e5331894-5eaa-475a-b567-f8afce134c8d">Timeless Films NY?</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I are narrowing down our videographer search, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Ray Estrada from Timeless Films NY? His videos look very creative and artsy, but I'm having trouble finding any reviews on him.
    Posted by mellimel19[/QUOTE]
    <div>AWFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL. DO NOT BOOK WITH RAY! </div><div>this man is classless and rude. when contacting him for information about my wedding, i was inquiring about his extremely high rates, and seeing if he would be able to negotiate a lower price.</div><div>in response, he accidentally sent me an email which was meant for his wife. in this email, he essentially cursed me out to his wife! he then emailed me, saying 'he would not do my wedding and that i would regret whoever i worked with' he also called me, THE CONSUMER, uneducated.</div><div> i'm still in shock, that a person who works with brides can treat someone this way for no reason. this is a crude and awful individual with zero people skills. he also charges TRIPLE what any other high quality videographer would charge for the same work. </div><div>i don't know about you, but on my big day, i want the people i've hired to be respectful and easy to work with. RAY ESTRADA is clearly NOT THAT PERSON.</div><div>best of luck with your search. </div>
  • DO NOT BOOK WITH TIMELESS TREASURES. My wedding was in September 2010 and we still do not have our wedding video. They are an awful and unprofessional company, do not hire them for anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards