Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

***rlfields***

I spoke with the guy from 7165 Lounge today. My FI and I are planning to go this Saturday to check out the space and have an informal meeting with him (since the October Gallery will be going on). I SO hope we like everything...the location (Mt Airy) is already at the top of our list, I hope everything else falls into place. We really like P and P caterers and they have a TON of pluses but they are farther than we would prefer
:::crossing fingers:::
How are you making out?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***rlfields***

• :)

Thank you for the update! I am going to call him later to get an idea of pricing.

We are spending the next few days figuring out what we can afford, so I hope we can get this thing rolling. I am so tired of planning.

It's been a few months since I looked at P&P, so I think I need to revisit them.

Good luck with the visit! Enjoy! Take pics if you can for when you re-evaluate all your options.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_rlfields?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:6aeb2b6a-00a2-4b6b-8700-c8950d0d8411Post:ee3afcd8-d954-40ee-ad18-d50bcdbf52ce">Re: ***rlfields***</a>:
    [QUOTE]:) Thank you for the update! I am going to call him later to get an idea of pricing. We are spending the next few days figuring out what we can afford, so I hope we can get this thing rolling. <strong>I am so tired of planning</strong>. It's been a few months since I looked at P&P, so I think I need to revisit them. Good luck with the visit! Enjoy! <strong>Take pics if you can for when you re-evaluate all your options.
    </strong>Posted by rlfields[/QUOTE]

You and me both lol.
    Thanks for the pic idea I never even thought of that. It's been while since we've visited P&P too and since we've visited them they have a now have a new ballroom called the Philadelphia Ballroom and that looks really nice online.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Soooo, how did it go?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards