Not Engaged Yet

I'm Bored...Interrogate Me?

Hey y'all.  I'm bored at work...again.  I'm up for violent interrogations!

Anddddd go!

Re: I'm Bored...Interrogate Me?

• What shoes are you wearing?

Are you getting nervous/anxious/excited that your wedding is just over 5 months away?

What's for breakfast?

• Liv, my bra is light pink.  And I'm wearing teal boyshorts.

Rdr, I'm wearing grey suede ballet flats with little rhinestone bows on the toes.  I'm getting nervous about how much I have to do in 5 months!!!

Breakfast was some cheerios, milk, and a banana.
  • Have you ever been to Colleen's in Medford? Or Jose MacIntyre's in Boston?

Do you run on Dunkin'?

• Jen-  No and No.  I do not run on Dunkin...or coffee at all.  While I enjoy coffee, I'm in no way addicted to it.
  • DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    How do you feel about leaving law school now that's it's been about a year? Do you think you've found your new career focus in this new job? Where do you see yourself in 5 years both personally and professionally? Where in the world would you want to go on vacation right this second? What do you prefer in a B.O.B., pocket rocket or full sized fun (haha)? Do you see yourself staying in the Boston area for the long haul (barring any unforeseen, too good to pass up job opportunities elsewhere or any other reason to move)? Favorite website (can't say knot boards)? Okay, I'm tapped. ETS: Kidding! Favorite brand of shoe. Favorite brand of nail polish and favorite color. Okay, now I'm tapped. 
  • edited February 2012
    Favorite donut = boston cream.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-boredinterrogate-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1ec9ede6-c680-4981-949d-e19fa8581395Post:605cb318-0d55-4694-b4c4-260cd4e10d40">Re: I'm Bored...Interrogate Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do you feel about leaving law school now that's it's been about a year? Do you think you've found your new career focus in this new job? Where do you see yourself in 5 years both personally and professionally? Where in the world would you want to go on vacation right this second? What do you prefer in a B.O.B., pocket rocket or full sized fun (haha)? Do you see yourself staying in the Boston area for the long haul (barring any unforeseen, too good to pass up job opportunities elsewhere or any other reason to move)? Favorite website (can't say knot boards)? Okay, I'm tapped. ETS: Kidding! Favorite brand of shoe. Favorite brand of nail polish and favorite color. Okay, now I'm tapped. 
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

Oh wow...that's a lot.

How do I feel about law school?  I made the right decision.  As hard as it was, and still is, I wasn't happy and I needed time to get myself healthy again.  I'm not sure if I'll go back.  I've decided that whatever degrees I pursue from now on, I will go PART time so that it doesn't consume my entire life.

I like the company I work for now.  I believe in the product.  I think I could grow within this company, but I wouldn't stay in the position I'm in now forever.

In 5 years, I'd like to have another degree and have a more cemented career direction.  I'd like to be TTC.  I'd like to own a house.

I'd like to go to Milan right this second and visit my brother.

I prefer a full sized BOB.

I would like to stay in the Boston area indefinitely.

Ok...my favorite website is TK.  I'm sorry, it just is.

Favorite brand of shoe:  Dream = Christian Louboutin.  Actual = I don't discriminate.

Favorite nail polish:  Essie Mademoiselle.  It's a classic.  It goes with everything.  It's very chic.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-boredinterrogate-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1ec9ede6-c680-4981-949d-e19fa8581395Post:36bf8aef-dba8-4745-98af-c3d224ba7ece">Re: I'm Bored...Interrogate Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since my thread is broken and you're the resident makeup guru, if I gave you $100 to make me over at Sephora, what would you pick for me?
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...since I don't know what your beauty/skin needs are, I'll just tell you what I would get anyone with $100 to Sephora.  I'd get the Naked Palette (or Naked 2, depending on whether you're warm or cool toned), I'd get the Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Dollface OR the Nars Blush in Deep Throat.  Also, I'd get the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion.  That'd be like $94.  Save room for tax.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards