New York-Upstate

picture magnets!!!!

The picture perfect magnets
 Thier website is www.pictureperfectmagnet.com

I went to Niska-day (little carnival, parade, fireworks, it's a fun annual thing) and they had a booth, took your picture, printed it, stuck it on a magnet, cut it to size, all in mere seconds it seemed. They looked really good and they do package deals for weddings.

Not sure what the prices are but I plan on inquiring this monday. If the price is right, I'm definetly having it set up for guest to have fun wedding favors.

They also offer a CD/DVD for $25 for all photos taken and they can be placed online for guest to check out.

FI and I are so excited!

Re: picture magnets!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Yes! Hubby and I are using the photo magnets as our favors!!! The ppl we looked at are about $1500 for unlimited color and black & white magnets...not too shabby for something fun and useful!

B
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • molls332233molls332233 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Picture Perfect has the cheapest prices in the area! Trust me, i researched it! i may still have their price list if you want me to email it to you! I think it was around $850 for unlimited magnets with a cutsom border
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    148 Invited image 120 Happy face! image 28 Sad face... image
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Molls, I would love the info. Right now they are offering 20% off if u book them before a certain date. i know I got over a year but if i can book them this early, why not?
  • molls332233molls332233 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here is the email that i got back from them:
    Hi Molly~
      Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.  We do have some availability in June and July, so just let us know as soon as you have your date, so we can get the date reserved, if you are interested.  We have a standard wedding package that includes 4 hours of unlimited glossy, color magnets.  The package also includes a customized digital frame designed to match your event and a CD of the photos taken.  The package is $1,075.00 plus tax.  We also have a 3 hour package for $925.00 plus tax.  For smaller weddings we do have smaller packages, please let us know if that's the case.

Please feel free to look at the following link with samples of some wedding frames we have designed for past events.  Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me anytime. 
    Thanks Again~
    Jen
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    148 Invited image 120 Happy face! image 28 Sad face... image
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards