Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Signature cocktails names... Are these to cheesy?

We are having two different signature cocktails. One drink is red and the other is an orange pink color. Were having a part vintage wedding. I wanted to use our names in the drink but no luck. Millied and Robby reed. I thought one can be the groom's guzzle and the other be the brides brew... But is that not cute? I need some help lol

Re: Signature cocktails names... Are these to cheesy?

• edited December 2011
    Groom's Guzzle and Bride's Brew is cute.  I mean, as long as it tastes good no one is going to be upset that your cocktail names weren't creative enough (and the average person isn't creative at all anyway!). 

The idea of a signature cocktail isn't to come up with the craziest pun ever, but just to provide some delicious mixed drinks to offer your guests.  I'd rather drink "Lame-Ass Mc Boring Punch" that tastes great than something really adorably clever that tastes wacky. 

• FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Groom's Guzzle and Bride's Brew are actually cute! Like the PP mentioned, no one will really care as long as the drink is good. 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • MilliedmMilliedm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you! i guess i just needed to hear that its not cheesy lol
  • edited December 2011
    I think it's a very cute idea.  People will love it.  Go for it! Smile
  • wtb875wtb875 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you getting married at Halloween?  That's what the names remind me of.  But, seriously, just a cute name that YOU picked is fun.  What the heck...it is your day.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have any ideas for the names, but I have seen signature drinks at weddings. I think it's cute and love the idea.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Lame Ass McBoring Punch.....LMAO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards