Latino Weddings

Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!!!

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!!! Today is also 100 days until I am a bride :)
Lots to celebrate!

Re: Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!!!

• Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Wow so soon! How exciting! Congrats lol! :)
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes congrats!  Mine today was at 120!  I can't wait for it to reach 100.  I still remember when I had more than a year left, I kept thinking: ''when is this goddamn ticker going to start moving?''  It feels like it was yesterday
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_latino-weddings_feliz-cinco-de-mayo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:680Discussion:77a11034-2553-4fd2-b22d-e4bdd54f00d2Post:b61a2b8c-888e-43ad-b487-946bab8fb54d">Re: Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes congrats!  Mine today was at 120!  I can't wait for it to reach 100.  I still remember when I had more than a year left,<strong> I kept thinking: ''when is this goddamn ticker going to start moving?''</strong>  It feels like it was yesterday
    Posted by Cynthia1207[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! Omg yes! And you know, I feel like I'm so used to mine always being in the same place that it might even be weird to see it move! LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulation to you both!!! i got a LONG way to go!!! but itll be worth it in the end...btw where did you get those tickers at the end of your post??? cute!!!
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_latino-weddings_feliz-cinco-de-mayo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:680Discussion:77a11034-2553-4fd2-b22d-e4bdd54f00d2Post:c79057de-6a68-42d3-b2ff-f94906381832">Re: Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulation to you both!!! i got a LONG way to go!!! but itll be worth it in the end...btw where did you get those tickers at the end of your post??? cute!!!
    Posted by cmbladel[/QUOTE]

Mmm not sure who you're asking but I'll answer anyway haha! I had one from TK itself but I switched and got one at daisypath.com The others I believe are from tickerfactory. IMO they have the cutest ones :)
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine's from TK

Nati-Yes it was weird at the beginning.  All of a sudden my little car was at number 11.  I was like wait am I missing something...I looked down and there it was 11 months and counting.  It'll be here beofre you know it!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    At least you have plenty of time to plan! I've been engaged since last July but didn't do any planning until January. I had to play catch up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards