Louisiana-New Orleans

CANDY BUFFET

IS THERE ANYONE LOCAL THAT DOES CANDY BUFFETS?

ARE IS IT BETTER AND CHEAPER TO DO IT YOURSELF?

Re: CANDY BUFFET

• edited December 2011
    I don't know of anyone that does them locally, but FWIW we are doing ours on our own, and it looks lke it will cost us around $350 total.
    Photobucket
  • ellever83ellever83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The lady who runs NOLA candy buffet is AMAZING!!  I saw her at two bridal shows and she has great ideas and has a wonderful personality.  Unfortunately, with my wedding budget, we opted to do our own.  It is relatively cheap to do it yourself. 
  • 4MISTY4MISTY member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ms. Goody 2 Shoes Events, LLC is an event design and candy buffet business, located in New Orleans. Checkout the website www.msgoody2shoes.com, customized event favors.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a Candy Buffet/ Event Decorating Business. Sweet Candy Cravings Candy Buffet. When planning an event as important as your wedding, it is essential to have others who you can rely on at such a vital time. When you hire a professional it not only elevates some of the responsibility of the bride but it gives you a sense of relief, it allows the Bride the freedom to focus on many other things like picking your wedding dress and enjoy the moment. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards