Not Engaged Yet
Options

vitamix!

I've been telling my parents for about 10 years that when I get married I am going to steal their vitamix. It's been a running joke.

We opened our gift from my parents, and I wasn't expecting one because the box seemed to be a different size. But we did get a vitamix from my parents for our wedding present!! I am SO happy about it!

Do any of you have one? Do you have any fabulous juice recipes? I really want to get into juicing for one meal a day, either breakfast or dinners.
www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: vitamix!

• Options
    I don'thave one, but I see the demos of them at my Costco everytime I go there.  Congrats and happy juicing.
  • Options
    I'm jealous!  That is an awesome gift, Nursey :D
  • Options
    My mom knows that I've been pining for a KitchenAid Stand mixer since...  well, ever.  And at Christmas,when she handed me a box that was just that size, I almost hyperventilated.

Turns out it was a sewing machine.  I wanted one of those, too, but I don't get to eat the fruits of my labor after using it.

Anyway, no, I don't have a Vitamix blender but I really want one. Great gift!
  • Options
    For the record: they gave us permission to open it before the wedding without me even asking ;)
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    We don't have a Vitamix couldn't afford it so we went with the Ninja which is supposed to be comapable and love it so I am SURE you are going to love using the Vitamix.  Have fun finding all those new recipies!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards