Second Weddings

Congratulations, August weddings are here!

Unbelievably, it's time to bid our August brides goodbye and good luck.  All of the hard work will certainly pay off very, very soon. 

*clink* Congratulations to all of the Second Wedding couples who are about to start their new lives together, including ...
jjolovich August 1st
apeterson83 August 3rd
adaisyandarose August 3rd
DarrahDoo August 4th
ceceibson August 4th
Jells2dot0 August 10th
RichNicci421112 August 10th
spaznoid August 12th
letyourselfgo August 17th

Re: Congratulations, August weddings are here!

• congrats!!!!  I hope you all will have fabolous days!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Me too! Aug 19th, 20 more days whooo hooo. Congrats to all the other August brides.
    imageAnniversary
  • Congratulations to the August brides!!!  Wishing you the best on your special day!!

• Thank you so very much... I was talking to one of my customers yesterday and it just hit me.... my wedding is NEXT FRIDAY!!  I am so excited now.  I was excited before because I knew it was coming but now it's REAL!!!  Congrats to all of my fellow August brides.  I wish you all a beautiful wedding of your dreams and a long and loving life together with your husbands!!
    image 141 Are ready to party!
    weddingcountdown.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_congratulations-august-weddings-are-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:f9c0cb8d-4a88-4198-a306-100266fb681fPost:67fe674d-f28e-4195-8620-b9c1747f7383">Re: Congratulations, August weddings are here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me too! Aug 19th, 20 more days whooo hooo. Congrats to all the other August brides.
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

Congrats, 20pearls!  Don't you love the countdown?  Tic toc ... so much fun!  Wait until it's down to 10, 9, 8 ... it will, honestly, feel like New Year's Eve.  Yay!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_congratulations-august-weddings-are-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:f9c0cb8d-4a88-4198-a306-100266fb681fPost:d59c122f-1a4f-4066-b476-00034dd2cb91">Re: Congratulations, August weddings are here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congratulations, August weddings are here! : Congrats, 20pearls!  Don't you love the countdown?  Tic toc ... so much fun!  Wait until it's down to 10, 9, 8 ... it will, honestly, feel like New Year's Eve.  Yay!
    Posted by Lisa50[/QUOTE]

Thanks Lisa!!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards