Wedding Etiquette Forum

Thursday Evening

Re: Thursday Evening

• I had never heard of that book, but it looks like crap. Then again, I thought Chelsea Handler's book was hilarious so who knows.
  • I guess I missed the troll too. What happened? 

• I hope I wasn't the troll. ;)
  • The story about the "fat chick" was the worst. I can't even read anymore of that crap. It makes me mad. Especially when he gives women advice. I always hate that. Like I need some guy to tell me shiit that is common sense. 
  • Work is interfering with my knotting. I missed the troll too :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nope, none of you of course.  I just won't beetlejuice her here.

I froze them for 3 hours.  I think they could have frozen longer, but 3 hours was long enough to get the right consistency after the peanut butter was added.
  • Wait, was it the same annoying troll as on SB? Because that one is just stupid.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:3824b8d4-1392-4e93-9095-2945ce3ee5d8">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Evening : We should set up a time to play and TK at the same time. Lurkers would be so confused. Also- congrats Mica! That house is stunning!
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]

<div>Saturday night. Go go.</div>
  • Peanut butter is so delicious. I wish H wasn't allergic. I used to eat peanut butter on toast for breakfast every morning. He's so allergic I don't dare have it in the house.
  • How about cocoa powder?  Can you add that?  Yum, chocolate and bananas.
  • NickiveganNickivegan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:636c3313-1ae7-4991-b121-0293a311675b">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Evening : Saturday night. Go go.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Shhhooooot! I can't this Saturday, I have a fancy artsy party to go to.
  • I can't help it, my brain won't stop!
  • I also wish my H liked chocolate, though sometimes I'm glad he doesn't. When I buy chocolate I get it all to myself.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:e2c15a41-9c80-4f9b-ad10-42726bd43e74">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Peanut butter is so delicious. I wish H wasn't allergic. I used to eat peanut butter on toast for breakfast every morning. He's so allergic I don't dare have it in the house.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

What about Almond butter? Or is it all nuts?

Also, I Am curious about the troll.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:a5fba61f-d816-4240-94d2-2b02b5b00393">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Evening : Shhhooooot! I can't this Saturday, I have a fancy artsy party to go to.

<div>Booo. I can't do Friday, since I have to work Saturday morning, lol.</div>
  • Holly, I have some FB friends I keep just for the fun. Way back in my livejournal days I added this one girl as a friend and she was cray cray. I never deleted her because it was a train wreck. I couldn't look away. 
  • Ohh man Erin, peanut butter is a staple of my diet, I don't know what I would do if FI was allergic. I'm sorry ):
  • why are you all runing perfectly good bananas with gross things like chocolate and peanut butter?
    Photobucket
  • Eagles, when I was a young undergrad at UC Berkeley, I was the only person at my women's health grassroots program who shaved my legs.  I'm a weirdo.  (If you haven't noticed, I'm no longer posting on that other thread.)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:14ffb21f-7a0a-4ab4-8401-8cf3ebb14edb">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Evening : What about Almond butter? Or is it all nuts? Also, I Am curious about the troll.

<div>He isn't actually allergic to any other nuts that we know of, but he doesn't like them much. He says they smell/taste too much like peanuts. He's also allergic to strawberries and bananas. This makes him sound a little pathetic! </div>
  • KJB, I also ready a recipe for the same vegan banana "ice cream" using other fruits after the bananas are blended up.  A tropical "ice cream" with the frozen bananas, some strawberries and papaya would be good.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:314d0eaf-5296-41c4-9767-eb08066604ad">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh man, I don't know what I would do without PB.  I mean, I eat it for breakfast.  I eat it for dinner.  Tomorrow morning I'm planning on rice cakes with PB and bananas.  It's my desert island food.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I used to eat it allll the time. Also, PB is in Thai food which is one of my favorite things to get for take-out. 

</div>
  • Don't you make me hurt my pretty lady things, Eagles! 

• Mica, I can hook you up with some feminism cred. I got some extra lying around. including my Sinead O'Connor lyric tattoo, lots of books, and music. What do you need to build up your rep? I make a great reference. Especially since you have made vegan ice cream. Being vegan and a feminist practically go hand and hand so you got that!
  • My mom almost never wears a bra and NEVER wears deodorant.  Luckily in SF, it's rarely needed.

I think of myself as a third-wave (or even fourth-wave) feminist.  I took Women's Studies at Cal (and got an A+).  I just didn't like Gretchen's definition of a feminist.  And I positively HATE tencups' ideas of feminism.
  • OMG I FOUND THE TROLL. I remember this. Ha. Well, with Newb brides AND THIS, it's about to get fun all up in herrrrr.
  • I'm still lost Nicki. 
  • I agree, Eagles.

I wish we didn't live so far apart.  I think you'd be fun to hang out with.  I'm jealous that you and Mel have met (because I'd love to meet you both!).
  • Holly, you do look really young. I thought you were around 24. 
  • Only thing I want to add to the F word: I have noticed a major hiccup is the lack of a complete definition all F's can get behind. And now, my stupid bananas are not frozen yet. I guess I have to wait for breakfast.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards