Destination Weddings Discussions

I know it's way early but........

So, who is is that you'd like to TP this lovely day?!?

Re: I know it's way early but........

• Not early over here...I'm so mad for my FI's sake 'cause two of his groomsmen still haven't booked! One because he couldn't get the raise he was planning on but he promised FI he'll book by Friday...the other is his cousin who just started a new job and doesn't think he can get the days off. That's fine and all, but don't tell FI "I can't put my life on hold and risk losing my job over your wedding" and say it in a callous way! Freaking A! That's totally rude. FI and I understand the situation, but when FI relayed what his cousin said I wanted to kick him where it hurts!

Another thing, 5 days until the RSVP date and 40% of the people on my excel spreadsheet is still not marked!!! FREAKIN' A!
  • I only slightly want to TP my FI for going to some sketchy website and contracting a virus/spyware onto our computer. This is like the 3rd time this has happened. I have Norton on my computer, and the last time it fortunately caught and quarantined the issue once I restarted the computer, but I ran a full scan yesterday and while it caught and resolved 8 high-risk issues, lo and behold the damn "your computer is at risk, click here to activate your spyware and keep your computer secure/windows security warning/random pop ups" still took over the computer after it rebooted. And I obviously haven't backed up lately.
  • I want to TP my stepdad (and maybe even my mom a little bit too!)..... If he wasnt such a cheating, controlling A*%hole my mom would be going to my wedding! As it stands now-she probably wont be there and I HATE that... all because my stepdad doesnt want to go... He hates the sun/heat, and the water (maybe he cant swim) and so he's been fighting tooth and nail to not go... I cant believe that mom is allowing that cheating SOB determine that she isnt going to be at her ONLY daughters wedding! 
  • DiamondDaniDiamondDani member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    I want to throat punch Randi's step-dad!

He sounds like a horrible man. And I really wish your mom would stand up to him. It's not like she needs his permission. Frown

My FI's step-dad isn't coming to our wedding either. (He's too cheap) But his mom said from the get-go that she was going no matter what and she would pay for the whole thing herself. I'm so glad she is coming even if her husband isn't. I'm sorry your mom can't be the same way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks Dani... Its nice to be able to vent to you all...Noone really knows the WHOLE situation except me and u ladies (the cheating part) so everyone says-why doesnt she just come without him...problem is, she doesnt want to just leave him behind-for fear he will mess around....but I think, if hes gonna do it-he'll do it, with her here or not!
  • So glad to see this.  I totally want to TP the person who will not let my new co-worker move over yet.  For that matter the B(&%*& won't even let him come train.  I am sitting here about to lose it. 
  • I wanna TP my school...it never fails that regardless of what I'm going to go do there and if I call in advance to confirm hours/information ect. to make sure that  I'm not wasting my time, I still get the run around in some way. EVERY. TIME. AHHHHH! I

• I totally want to TP Randi's SD. And I'm sorry, but I wish her mom would be able to actually TP him as well.

I also want TP my two stupid classmates that think they are the center of the universe and the owners off all the knowledge in the world, and embark on hour long, just completely useless and nonsensical conversations with my equally stupid teacher, who then, 20 minutes before 10:00 PM, realizes all the time he has wasted and wants to make up for it until 10 freaking 45 PM.

And still FI, a little, for almost getting himself to the ER with his asthma for not listening to me and organizing everything for his moving with proper time.
    Wedding Countdown TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want to TP Randi's step dad also.  He sounds like a real you know what.  Sorry Randi that your mom won't stand up to him and just go.  That whole situation really sucks.

Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • I have a list of people who I'd like to TP for various reasons...starting with several dumb coworkers...ending with my real estate agent!  Get in line people!
  • Well my list continues to grow but at this moment, it will have to be DH's ex-wife.  They moved to Vegas from Florida and before they moved, she told us to tell her when we'll be in Orlando and she'll make sure his son is there and since they are the ones that chose to move they'll pay for the plane tickets, well she knows we go to Florida every Christmas and all of the sudden, she can't get him there and if we want him we have to pay for his ticket and crap, so yeah, she get's the TP today!!
  • I want to TP my FI.

He wants a bike to save on gas - sounds reasonable...I can go with that. Except for a few things a) winter is coming and I guess you can ride your bike in the winter, but he wouldn't...which means the reason he wants to get a bike (save gas) wouldn't really kick in until maybe spring; b) we would add about $300 a month to our bills to save about $100, maybe it's just me, but I don't see the savings; and c) the biggest reason he wants to get a bike is so that he can drive out to Sanger (nearby town) where he has to volunteer for a year, however it is not guaranteed that he will be able to keep his fire stuff there...might have to carry it all the time. can't really do that on a bike. On top of everything else, his job is once again on the edge...becoming more and more evident that by January he'll lose his job. Granted he might be able to move within the County, but that's if there are openings.

And I'm not talking about a Harley, he wants a crotch rocket.

I would be all for it if it was under different circumstances - his job was relatively safe, we didn't have as many bills as we do have, if we both made a bit more money...but right now...it just doesn't work and he doesn't get it; either that or he does and just doesn't care. Yell

Also, TP to Randi's stepdad. A-hole.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • I want to TP my DD and DD's boyfriend. If those two continue to use my kitchen and fridge as their personal fast food joint and not clean up I'm going to lose it. We do not posses a dish fairy that moves the dirty dishes from the sink to the dishwasher. If it is dirty put it in the flipping dishwasher!

Special TP's to Randi's stepdad & Denise's DH's ex both!!
  • I want to TP Randi's stepdad first.

Then I want to TP my doctors.  I have been sick for almost FOUR WEEKS.  I've been trying to tell them I have bronchitis and a sinus infection.  They kept telling me I have "reactive asthma".  I have NEVER had asthma.  Now, finally after a month, after being miserable and feeling like my head could explode at any moment...  they finally agree with me.  They're lucky I didn't develop pneumonia.  Hopefully these new meds do the trick.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited image 60 Ready to Party! image 84 Party Poopers image 10 MIA
    RSVP Date:February 14, 2011
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_its-way-early-but?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:c7d3c0f3-90eb-4eec-a8a3-0c0fe5c72284Post:2478d075-c99f-4171-8fea-575e46c6d85a">Re: I know it's way early but........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Special TP's to Randi's stepdad & Denise's DH's ex both!!
    Posted by bean0408[/QUOTE]

YEP!!! thats actually all the ppl i can think of. they both actually need more than just a tp.
  • A big, happy TP to all the conceited, know-it-all lawyers I've had to talk to this week.  You think you're SO high and mighty?  Well guess what?  You take a crap like everyone else and I guaran-dam-tee you that yours doesn't smell any better than anyone else's.  And if you want a potential client, don't be a d!ck to the people who call you looking for help.
  • I would just love to TP Randi's SD and Denise's DH ex-wife!

For me I would love to TP my FI right now because...short version, we've been engaged for over a year and he has saved ZERO money for our wedding! Oh and has since bought 2 houses to rent out! WTF!  Um do you not realize we have 11 months to go and has all of my talking and planning been going in one ear and out the other!

• My future Mother in Law! She is mad because we chose to have OUR wedding in Cancun Mexico instead of Hawaii so she is no longer coming becuase she likes Hawaii more! I am so sick of people telling me how to plan and do our wedding!!!!
    BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards