Vermont
Options

Daria Bishop photographers?

Does anybody have views or experience with Daria Bishop photographers? 

I love their photo portfolios on their website but can't really find any reviews. 

Any thoughts would be great!  Thanks.

Re: Daria Bishop photographers?

• Options
    I have had my heart set on Daria Bishop for about two years now! Their pictures are so beautiful and are exactly what we are looking for.

Two of my friends hired them for their wedding. I've heard that they are phenomenal. Here's what they said: "They were absolutely wonderful to work with. Both of them are very friendly and made us feel almost like they were a part of the family by the end of the day! They are a bit pricey and I know they accept a limited number of weddings per year. We actually sent them a note a year and a half before our wedding and they told us they were beginning to book up already! If I remember correctly their packages range from about $4k-$16K depending on what you would like. It was definitely one of the most expensive parts of our wedding, but it was absolutely worth it! They took a number of absolutely beautiful photos and both of us are incredibly glad we picked them to work with."

I've been in contact with them, but unfortunately their rates are too high for our budget. Their communication with us has been excellent - such friendly and happy people! Sometimes it can take a few days for them to respond to emails, they are very busy people. But once they do respond, they send a lot of information.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    That is very helpful -- thanks!!  We booked them.  I hope our experience is as positive as your friends'.  Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards