California-Inland Empire

I'm MARRIED Now!!!!

Hi Everybody!!!
I hope everyone had a very happy thanksgiving!! I didn't get a chance to come on here before our wedding on Friday to thank you all for your suggestions and help along the way of planning our day!  So thanks!!!

It's true when they say that the day goes by so fast.  Overall the day was great!! There were some issues w/ the 'day of planner' running late because of traffic so things weren't set up at the church when they were supposed to, I a few minutes late, some groomsmen were lost... and the priest didn't run the mass the way we practiced during our rehearsal.  But the reception ran smoothly and on time.  We partied and had so much fun and so did our guests!! Everyone was coming up to us and telling us how great of a time they were having. 

We went to Disneyland today and we got yearly passes!! And we're leaving for our honeymoon on Tuesday.  We haven't gotten any photos yet.  I'm curious to see how everything looked.  :)  I'll definitely keep you guys updated though. 

Randi- Let me know when you're ready to pick up those candle holders if you're still interested.  We get back on the 8th. :)

Re: I'm MARRIED Now!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards