Snarky Brides

Pet Post (because Sundays are slow)

I looked over and this is what Baxter was doing:

He's a Christmas dog.

Re: Pet Post (because Sundays are slow)

• Aw, so cute. Did he snuggle under there all on his own?
  • Aw he looks so comfy in there.
  • He knocked the pillow over and pulled the blanket down.  I straightened the blanket for the picture.  He does this all the time with the normal blanket we keep on the recliner.  Then, when he's warm, he kicks it on the floor.
  • I like how right as I posted that it was slow, there are like four new threads.
  • Haha, I love it! Makes me want to take a nap.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Follow up pic--he got hot:

• Thanks, guys.  Finally I have something to compete with the Christmas cats!
  • How cute!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • love it! my dog always crawls under blankets.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awwww! Reminds me of my old dog.  She would get under the covers with me, put her head on my pillow and go to sleep  Then when she got hot during the night, she would climb out of the covers and put her head back on my pillow again. 
  • Thanks!  Pets make everything better :).
  • Aw, so cute!  I want a dog sooooooo bad.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pet-post-because-sundays-slow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:46ecb212-75d1-464d-88e5-259de904bca7Post:98ba028a-d733-4819-9bdc-4b0df7df079c">Re: Pet Post (because Sundays are slow)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw, so cute!  I want a dog sooooooo bad.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    Get one!  Or are your waiting till you're married?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pet-post-because-sundays-slow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:46ecb212-75d1-464d-88e5-259de904bca7Post:8a659c41-4582-40eb-a4ea-7df262177de4">Re: Pet Post (because Sundays are slow)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pet Post (because Sundays are slow) : Get one!  Or are your waiting till you're married?
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

We're waiting until we buy a house.  :(

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • How cute, Nates. Did you name him Baxter because of Anchorman? FI and I want a doggie so bad but our apartment doesn't allow them. And we'll be here for another year, maybe one more after the wedding.  : (
  • Sad, but understandable to both of you.  After I adopted him, it was a bitch to find a complex that accepted dogs.

I absolutely did, LTZ!  Sometimes I quote lines to him--he wags. 

As I'm typing this, FI is saying to him, "Stop licking the couch.  Why are you licking that?  Leave your foot alone." 
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pet-post-because-sundays-slow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:46ecb212-75d1-464d-88e5-259de904bca7Post:c2265663-b23c-458f-abbe-22ae160cd666">Re: Pet Post (because Sundays are slow)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sad, but understandable to both of you.  After I adopted him, it was a bitch to find a complex that accepted dogs. I absolutely did, LTZ!  Sometimes I quote lines to him--he wags.  As I'm typing this, FI is saying to him, "Stop licking the couch.  Why are you licking that?  Leave your foot alone." 
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

That's awesome.

"You ate the entire wheel of cheese? I'm not even mad..." Haha.

Yeah it sucks. They allow cats but not dogs except for people who were grandfathered in under old rules. It's ok though because I don't know if we'd have the time for one right now but we definitely want one. Hopefully in a couple of years, once we're married we can buy a house and get a puppy. I love dogs.
  • Thanks, Stacey!

That's the best way to do it, LTZ.
  • I love puppies! How cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • What a cutie...

My dog pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and one of my fostered cuddled up to her they were snuggled so cute but of course I move so did they!
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards