Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Perisan/American Band - HELP!! (Los Angeles)

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to this board so if I break any rules, don't kill me :)

I'm getting married this August here in Los Angeles, and am still trying desperately to find a Persian/American Band. I'm Persian, and my fiance is American... so I'm trying to find someone that can play both the Persian fun music and keep things running in the crazy persian style, but that will also play American music to keep his family all involved, and to make sure the wedding also has a young American feeling! (I'm 24, he's 26).

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you all ahead of time :)

Effie

edit: Also doable is a great American band that has experince with Persian music, and visa versa. They can play off CDs is what I mean, as long as they can handle the vibe of both types of parties!

Re: Perisan/American Band - HELP!! (Los Angeles)

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask this on a local LA area board.  This board is international. Example:   I'm in NJ and know nothing about the LA area.  GL
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    fixed! is there any way i can delete this thread?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards