June 2013 Weddings

Friday (NWR)

I don't know whether or not it's the fact that it is nice out today or what but I can't seem to get motivated at work. Does anyone else obsessively check for new posts on TK when procrastinating? Undecided
June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
Negril, Jamaica!!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Friday (NWR)

• My class was cut short so FI and I went to get lunch...this has turned into him getting drunk and me being the DD. Great fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My work has Facebook blocked so I usually end up draining my iphone battery.
    Klyn I hate to say it - lunch with my FI usually ends up with him being the DD.
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Mrs. K thanks for those links... they really helped pass the time! Haha
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I didn't have class today and our office was closed so no work! I had lunch with my mom and then when I got home my package had arrived! I was so excited!...Until I tried the dress on. I wanted it to wear to the beach next weekend...yeah not happening. I have like no boobs and yet it somehow made them look massive. And due to its V-neck, they were popping out all over the place. And it is a super thin dress...Like see each individual buttcheek thin...Im returning it first thing tomorrow. Lol at least I got a good laugh out of though :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hate when I order something online and I am so excited to get it only to be let down!
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Of course I do. I blow this board up when I'm bored at work, haha.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It was sunny on Friday but supper windy and cool. I was like half asleep after work but had a dumb meeting after work. Pretty much we got to work better. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards