South Carolina-Charleston

almost here!

i'm getting married in 17 days! time is flying now..anyone else getting married soon? just curious..

Re: almost here!

• cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woah, it's almost here!  I just got married 3.5 weeks ago!  I need to write my review.  Maybe I will now...

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah congrats Cougarette! Shannjeff, I'm up in 38 days.Good luck, let us know how it goes. And let me know how it goes with Karen.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Congrats Shannjeff! I think we emailed before. You are doing Palmer and Old Exchange right? I am too but I am 34 days away! Send pics if you can and good luck. I am sure it will be georgous!

• shannjeffshannjeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no i'm doing folly beach in front of a beachhouse we're renting and having our reception on the rooftop of that beach house...i will try  to send pics though anyway somehow through the knot..i'm not the best at that lol
  • cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh which house are you renting? DH's cousin wants to do that and we're not sure where to even start looking.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • shannjeffshannjeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its 1677 b east ashely ave folly beach...it says b because the house is behind another house but its on the beach! you can only fit like 75 max people on the top without being too crowded though...they have it on vrbo.com just go to the website click on folly beach and scroll down till you see a pinkish peach house that says elegant wedding elevator,etc. in the title..let me know if she does use it! good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I second the VRBO.com, that's who we rented our house from but we're in Isle of Palm. Just google search vacation rentals near Charleston,SC and plenty of sites come up if you don't find what you're looking for at VRBO. Read the fine print though some rentals don't allow weddings. Good Luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dvandyckdvandyck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Early congrats to you shannjeff! I think we are getting married the same weekend (if my brain hasn't completely been fried!) I am Sunday May 2nd at The Rice Mill. We are actually renting a home in Folly with my family from Thursday the 29th until the wedding. Maybe I will see you around! We are off Hudson Ave. Anyway have a blessed weekend and wonderful wedding celebration!
    Live the life you've dreamed... My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards