• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

Snow!!

I'm getting married in exactly one year from today!!  I'm so excited!  BUT, I hope the weather is better this time next year.  It is snowing like crazy!  Anyone else worried about the weather?
image Anniversary

Re: Snow!!

• It's snowing like crazy here too! I do worry about it, but only for the sake of my guests' safety in getting there...either way we're getting married, and as long as you and your photographer don't mind braving the elements it can make for amazing photos!! I WOULD prefer just flurries though and not the 8inches that are currently falling, but that's just a risk I'm willing to take :)
  • i hope that we have some snow, I don't need a blizzard like we have hadbut a few inches on the ground and trees would make for beautiful pictures.... i will be saying lots of prayers to Old Man Winter next Jan... :)
  • I'm also praying for fresh snow a few days before the wedding, but I definitely am most concerned about my guests driving safely.  What I did was specifically seek out a hotel for our wedding block that would include a guest shuttle, and we are having both ceremony and reception in the same place.  This way, people who don't want to drive at all won't have to, and people who decide to try only have to go one place. :)
  • This is my same concern.  I am not getting married in March of 2012, but my fiance and I are having trouble deciding on a location because of snow.  I have so many questions running through my mind.  Is there proper etiquette in notifying your guests? Maybe in a save-the-date or invitation? How about those without 4x4 if needed? - is it too much for them to have to make arrangements for that?  Other than that, I can't control the weather and will pray that no one gets snowed out of coming to our wedding. *uGh*  BTW, your dresses ladies are beautiful  =o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards