Snarky Brides

Re: SB Drama Llama of 2010

• I earned every one of those 5 votes! :-)
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2010
    Kiki, why did you DD your posts in this thread? They were fine.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Drama llama campaigning? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-drama-llama-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4f43593e-dce6-4d4c-b998-cdb498c00983Post:0cdf64f4-e232-479a-8781-2ba01bde4f46">Re: SB Drama Llama of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]Drama llama campaigning? 
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

<h1>Ha!
    </h1>
  • Nates, you crack me up. :)

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Holy balls, your sig is awesome, LTZ! 

Beats, I aim to please :P.  But, seriously, what was that?
  • edited December 2010
    I'm not sure, Nates! I can't remember exactly what was said, I just remember thinking, "well that was kinda cool and mature of her. Perhaps we can have fun together after all." So I don't know why she DD'd. Maybe one of you beeches should have responded as a gesture of good will. ;) Or "sibling rivalry," as it were.

ETA: Ditto LTZ's sig, also because it reminds me of Spinal Tap.

• I thought it was funny, too.  ::shrug::
  • *pours one out for the Kiki armistice that almost was*

• WAIT. DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I"M A GRAPHIC DESIGNER THOUGH?

DO YOU "GET IT"?

Do you know that when someone asks you what you do for a living on another board, people will attempt to flame you for it because they have nothing better to do?

Well if not, I just told you. So there.

• edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-drama-llama-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4f43593e-dce6-4d4c-b998-cdb498c00983Post:1113a7a3-e85b-4b3c-9fbd-9f88101b8e74">Re: SB Drama Llama of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SB Drama Llama of 2010 : Less Than Zero, you're a graphic designer.  We GET it.  ::insert eyerolling/obnoxious face here:: Today was a weird day in TK land.  Well, I guess not so weird, but very much "when worlds collide"ish.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my world is fine. HAVE YOU HEARD I'M  A GRAPHIC DESIGNER, THOUGH?
    DO YOU "GET IT?"

Haha, don't let ypur eyes get stuck Nates.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-drama-llama-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:4f43593e-dce6-4d4c-b998-cdb498c00983Post:d5a6b333-8c93-44be-b354-e2f3947a4001">Re: SB Drama Llama of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SB Drama Llama of 2010 : Yeah, my world is fine. HAVE YOU HEARD I'M  A GRAPHIC DESIGNER, THOUGH? DO YOU "GET IT?" Haha, don't let ypur eyes get stuck Nates.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

I saw this on the E board and was all like "she is?" I had no clue.  So you must not be obnoxious about it. 
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-drama-llama-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4f43593e-dce6-4d4c-b998-cdb498c00983Post:1d9dda28-5f5b-427b-bcdb-e9519d6744e1">Re: SB Drama Llama of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SB Drama Llama of 2010 : I saw this on the E board and was all like "she is?" I had no clue.  <strong>So you must not be obnoxious about it. </strong>
    Posted by msteph82[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.  The "we get it" part made me think you had made a thread about it or something and were just beating people over the head with it at every turn. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im going to go out on a limb and guess that if it was a true gesture of goodwill or whateverTF it was, she would have left it. She will be up to the same crap in 2011.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards