Wedding Etiquette Forum

Alright, whats up?

2»

Re: Alright, whats up?

• Meh, oh well. Yes. he's an English bulldog. Rick had KFC for dinner, and Ox was begging. It was beyond pitiful
  • lp11- That sounds like a very busy (successful) day! I say go for the llama. Maybe just include a note about what a fat lard she is.

Kim- I want thick hair :( I'll take 1/2 yours?
  • It's based on the book by Cromac McCarthy.
    I think the video rental should come with some Prozac. :(
  • We're watching The OCD Project too. Very interesting. I've always been curious about the thoughts that drive these compulsions. That Kevin guy seems weird, OCD aside.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • I'm here. Bored and trying to relax. BF is playing Modnation Racers.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alright-whats-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72acfc6a-6b03-4f54-b7d0-6bf640f5e893Post:2b5979b7-51a6-407a-8a87-c2adde03347e">Re: Alright, whats up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]DH and I are watching tonight show... last night for Kevin Eubanks! We saw Jay at his old show and his new show.
    Posted by jessjo04[/QUOTE]
    Jay leno is a douche
  • Maybe I'll make some chocolate dipped strawberries soon.
    Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • Hey guys.... I'm here spending my last night in my apartment in Delaware. We've been packing all week, and moving stuff the past few days, and I am completely exhausted. My sister and I still have a bunch of things left to do, and I have no idea how we are going to do them. I don't have the energy anymore.

Stupid moving.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alright-whats-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:72acfc6a-6b03-4f54-b7d0-6bf640f5e893Post:0a2d0a9c-d56e-4093-a372-1939fa2f1fda">Re: Alright, whats up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alright, whats up? : Jay leno is a douche
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Team Conan forever. Have you been to jaylenoisadick.com?
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Roxy - please please please take some.  It is RIDICULOUS.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alright-whats-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72acfc6a-6b03-4f54-b7d0-6bf640f5e893Post:bab79fe1-ea70-43aa-b0d0-83571a3c276e">Re: Alright, whats up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys.... I'm here spending my last night in my apartment in Delaware. We've been packing all week, and moving stuff the past few days, and I am completely exhausted. My sister and I still have a bunch of things left to do, and I have no idea how we are going to do them. I don't have the energy anymore. Stupid moving.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]
    I hear you!  I tore some crazy muscle in my back the first major packing day.  We move into our new apartment tomorrow and I'm not really sure when our stuff is going to arrive from the movers and/or if my kitties will be ok.  I hate moving with a passion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • "Jay Leno bit Charlie"  hahaha.
  • Booke- I agree. They said they think he has other stuff going on as well. The blonde chick definitely has issues too, she's very lonerish.
    I just stumbled up pictures of a cutter (so sad) and now I'm watching hoarders. Holy psychological overload.
  • Evening Sarah. When will you be leaving to go to Europe?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alright-whats-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72acfc6a-6b03-4f54-b7d0-6bf640f5e893Post:a03c0a6d-cb47-460e-94ff-6ba1601e8bae">Re: Alright, whats up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alright, whats up? : I hear you!  I tore some crazy muscle in my back the first major packing day.  We move into our new apartment tomorrow and I'm not really sure when our stuff is going to arrive from the movers and/or if my kitties will be ok.  I hate moving with a passion.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

I just wish we had some new blood for tomorrow. My sister and I have been doing everything all week, and we are completely drained. Our parents and brother were here yesterday, and they were a big help, but there's still a lot more to carry down three flights of stairs tomorrow. I wish FI were here. :'(

And apparently tonight is emo night for me.
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alright-whats-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72acfc6a-6b03-4f54-b7d0-6bf640f5e893Post:eaff389c-8988-456b-8f99-e43f21e9e238">Re: Alright, whats up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Evening Sarah. When will you be leaving to go to Europe?
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

Mid-July... around the tenth or so.
    imageimage
  • Well at least you've got a little bit of a break in there.
  • I think Jay Leno really did bite Charlie.
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Okay Nebb, you were right. This movie is both awful  and disturbing.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alright-whats-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72acfc6a-6b03-4f54-b7d0-6bf640f5e893Post:61c05b94-b8de-4928-bbf2-f943e396ecac">Re: Alright, whats up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well at least you've got a little bit of a break in there.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

A little bit. FI and I are planning on spending the first week of June in New England getting started on thinking about my dissertation, so I don't have much time to relax. Maybe I should at least spend Sunday lying in the grass somewhere, sleeping. :)
    imageimage
  • Do it. Take a day and don't do anything education related. You deserve a day to veg out!
  • i just spent about a half hour in fits of laughter because of the hyperbole blog. also, today was a big day. major fence progress, and bathroom floor tile - happening on the same day!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alright-whats-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72acfc6a-6b03-4f54-b7d0-6bf640f5e893Post:0a2d0a9c-d56e-4093-a372-1939fa2f1fda">Re: Alright, whats up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alright, whats up? : Jay leno is a douche
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    gawd i love you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards