Wisconsin

Cake cost, in La Crosse WI area

Hello Everyone, I'm just starting my planing just wondreing if there are any recomendations for could bakers in la crosse area and how much average cakes are.

Re: Cake cost, in La Crosse WI area

• edited December 2011
    I too am planning a wedding in La Crosse.  Though I have baked and even sold a few fondant covered-tiered cakes, I didn't want to do that for my own wedding. However, from what I've seen and heard from other brides in the area there aren't any bakeries that will do fondant covered cakes and after tasting some horrible samples at the bridal expo. I've decided to bake my own cake.

That being said, the root note  coffee shop shop downtown has excellent baked goods, and ive seen them do a decent  fondant covered cake before. I have no idea what they charge.

I'm stuck on a fondant cake, so you may have better luck if you just want a buttercream cake. Let me know how it works out for you.
  • runnrgurlrunnrgurl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend International Bakery. I think they're pretty affordable, and their cakes are absolutely the best I've ever had. Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    LINDAS in West Salem. BEST. CAKES. EVER.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards