• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Royal Wedding

Just figured out what Harry said

"Wait till you see her"

ABC just ran some highlights and you can clearly read his lips.
The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
"So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

Re: Just figured out what Harry said

• and I apologize if I'm slow and the rest of y'all alredy figured it out  =-)  I've been in and out taking care of BB so no focused 100% on the coverage

• I thought that moment was so cute! Harry took a peek back and said that, but Will wouldn't look at her until she was at the altar. The commentators on tv said Will was literally the last person to see her in the dress.
  • I'm so bummed I didn't get to watch this! That's amazing.
  • nerves, tradition, maybe they wanted it that way.  I loved that he looked back at her. 

I think the whole affair felt inmate which is so refreshing for such a huge affair.  You could sense their feelings and genuineness. 
  • The sweetest thing ever!
  • I loved that Harry was looking back at her and said that to William!
    [IMG]http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p492/ktrue85/Due%20in%20June/Purple.jpg[/IMG]

TTC Baby #1 since 07.2012 ~ BFP 10.02.2012
  • rockstar - love the hat!!

• In Response to Re: Just figured out what Harry said:
    [QUOTE]nerves, tradition, maybe they wanted it that way.  I loved that he looked back at her.  I think the whole affair felt inmate which is so refreshing for such a huge affair.  You could sense their feelings and genuineness. 
    Posted by irisheyezfsu[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.

I am also glad you figured out what he said, I was wondering. That is so sweet.
    friends tv show funy
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    2500 Comments
    I thought that moment was just so sweet! I couldn't see what he said when I was watching so thanks for clearing it up!! So adorable!! :)

Miss | Mrs | Blog
    [QUOTE]rockstar - love the hat!!
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
    [IMG]http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p492/ktrue85/Due%20in%20June/Purple.jpg[/IMG]

TTC Baby #1 since 07.2012 ~ BFP 10.02.2012
  • They just showed the recap on ABC. Too cute!

They said William was following tradition by not looking back. You see him get antsy though when Harry speaks to him!
    [QUOTE]They just showed the recap on ABC. Too cute! They said William was following tradition by not looking back. You see him get antsy though when Harry speaks to him!
    Posted by deeegoalie[/QUOTE]

He totally peeked a little. After Harry said that to him, the camera zoomed out and you could see him trying to look back without turning around.
    friends tv show funy
  • Yeah, his head turned ever so slightly to the left and I thought he wasn't going to be able to stand it.

• Ahhh I didn't even watch it but they've been talking about this moment on the radio all morning and I actually had TEARS trying to drive to work!!

And then when she did make it to him and Prince William whispers "You're beautiful"

OMG I'm such a sap today.
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yeah I just saw a re-cap and he totally tried to get a peak back.
  • I am so glad you figured out what Harry said, that is so sweet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How cute!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love Harry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This is adorable, it's awesome that they are so in love
    Planning Bio

Saving my Sanity one Blog at at time[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/nys4r6.jpg[/IMG]
  • That's so sweet! She did look gorgeous.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Awww! It was amazing! The whole thing was so sweet, and Kate was absolutely stunning (Will didn't look too shabby either). I fell asleep right after they left Westminster Abbey, so I'll have to look for highlights of everything after.
  • that was such a sweet moment! Loved it...
    October 2012 Sig: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    In Progress Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was wondering what he said! How cute! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ahh!! I think that's one of the sweetest parts of the whole wedding!!!
  • I was wondering that he said. That's adorable!

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • I read that William told Kate, as they were first standing up there, something along the line of "We wanted a small family affair"  Both Kate and her dad laughed after that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards