New Jersey
Options

Spray Tanning Recs

Any recommendations for spray tanning locations in central Jersey (Somerset or Middlesex counties)?   I am considering getting one for my shower this weekend. 

Any feedback on whether or no its really worth it is appreciated too since I've never gotten one before.  I am not ghostly pale, just want a good glow for my white shower dress :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Spray Tanning Recs

• Options
    I do versa spa spray tanning and I love it. I tried mystic tan but it turned out terrible. I go to a place in hackettstown that has it but their website lists other salons that offer it. They have 3 levels of darkness I do level 2 cause level 3 is really dark. I usually wait 24 hours to shower but you don't have to and the color look great, really natural. Good luck and congrats!
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I got an airbrush tan for both shower and wedding and was very pleased both times, it looked very natural and lasted for a few days.  I went to Girl from Ipanema salon in Summit, there may be other locations that offer it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Hope you don't come out looking like an oompa loompa.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_spray-tanning-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0b4d4ba1-1047-423f-b4a7-a5d57bacb1b7Post:72c68337-901e-4d1f-863b-7337b041c7f5">Re: Spray Tanning Recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hope you don't come out looking like an oompa loompa.
    Posted by bereasonable2[/QUOTE]

<div>Really??  How sweet of you.  </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Don't mind bereasonable, someone must have switched his coffee to decaf today.

I can't speak for the other types of spray tanner or self tanner, but there was nothing remotely Oompa Loompa looking about the airbrush tan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards