Wedding Etiquette Forum

*Rosie109*

Quick question: Were you formerly cute knottie that I liked? You look familiar. I liked cute knottie that I liked but haven't seen her in awhile, and I thought you might have changed your sn.

I kept meaning to ask, but was never on the same time you were. :)

Edited for practical reasons.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko

Re: *Rosie109*

• si senorita! I switched it up so that if I piss anyone off they cant hunt me down and kill me. 
  • I'm not her, but it IS her. I asked her too. That old SN was a bit too personal for her liking.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Psst, Beatles, can you take her original SN out of your post, then, so they're not tied together for anybody to google later?
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Way to blow her cover, Beatles! 

Now if there's trouble it's on YOU! 
  • edited June 2010
    Ha, good plan Rosie. Sorry I busted it for second because I wasn't thinking. It's been edited. Also, glad to see you're still around!

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Thanks guys. The FBI has been after me for a while and I need to be careful what kind of trail I leave. 
  • Ooh, does this make us accomplices then? My day just got more exciting.

• If I told you fishy would have to kill you. 
  • Alright, no need for your thugs to snuff me out. I'll keep your secret. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards