Florida-North Florida

Venue questions Destin/FWB

Hey ladies,

I'm new here and had a couple of questions for you. FI and I are looking to get married in the Destin area sometime early next year. To save money we are hoping to have a beach wedding with only immediate family (12-15 ppl). I'm wondering what some good, economical options are for us. We have looked at both the Ramada and Holiday Inn on Okaloosa bc we heard they have reasonable prices. Are those suitable options for such a small group? Because we are really only looking to have a nice beach ceremony and to get some amazing pics. We don't really even need a reception as we'll probably just book something at a restaurant. I've only just started planning and I'm already stressed :) Any and all advice is welcome!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Venue questions Destin/FWB

• edited December 2011
    hi there! im a wedding planner in Destin and would love to help you out! Contact me at Kristi@KisstheBrideDestin.com i can help you with everything from a simple beach wedding to full planning and every detail. I work with every bride and budget :)  Look forward to hearing from you!!
  • kalayaclarkekalayaclarke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're just wanting to do your wedding on the beach and not needing a reception location you have options. Right next to the Ramada on Okaloosa Island is Beasley Park. You can get married out on the beach there. I don't even think you have to get a permit if you have less than 50 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards