Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Random questions

I've got some questions.

1. Blogspot users, is your format for creating a new post different today? Something is up with mine.

2. How do you rename a link? So that instead of it saying "www.blahblahblah" it says "clickhere"

3. Have you ever trimmed your own hair? Do you think it's doable?

Re: Random questions

• Options
    1. Blogspot users, is your format for creating a new post different today? Something is up with mine.
    No idea

2. How do you rename a link? So that instead of it saying "www.blahblahblah" it says "clickhere"
    No idea

3. Have you ever trimmed your own hair? Do you think it's doable?
    DONT do it, lol
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    1. Blogspot users, is your format for creating a new post different today? Something is up with mine. na

2. How do you rename a link? So that instead of it saying "www.blahblahblah" it says "clickhere" click the little paper clip beside the smily where is says edit link.. you can put whatever you want as the links' name..

3. Have you ever trimmed your own hair? Do you think it's doable? yes I use to cut my hair all the time when I was younger and I'd tape a mirror up on the shower poll and look in the bigger mirror above the sink and go from there.. I think it's doable if you know how to already cut hair and...... if you just want to trim and never did it before I would suggest not to. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I chop away at my hair all the time!  I always cut my bangs and give myself layers in the front.  I fancy myself a hairdresser:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks I figured the link thing out.
    Not sure whats with blogspot? I guess they changed formatting, it's odd.

I don't know if I dare risk it. I asked T if he'd trim my hair and he said no :( All I want is a little trim on the ends in the back...
  • Options
    if you have layers the best way to do it is in a poly tail tight to your neck, not high.. and pulling it around front to trim that way.. if you truly trim it.. the most it will be is like a V in the back (with or without layers).
    I always had my hair in a V type not that bad but slightly.  It's not noticeable at all.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think I'll forgo it. Too risky.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a52eca2a-74af-4f47-9d70-842a2a4e6b3aPost:f4bdaaf5-19e4-490e-b359-c6353b4c7a4f">Re: Random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks I figured the link thing out. Not sure whats with blogspot? I guess they changed formatting, it's odd. I don't know if I dare risk it. I asked T if he'd trim my hair and he said no :( All I want is a little trim on the ends in the back...
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

If that's really all you want, go to ProCuts or SuperCuts.  When I had all-one-length hair, that's where I'd go for trims.  It's cheap ;)
  • Options
    Expat- that's where I have been going since my regular guy charges $50! for a trim! I don't want to even spend the $12 at supercuts though. I'm trying to cut way, way back
  • Options
    Well, in that case, maybe a friend or a coworker can do it?
  • Options
    I would go to Supercuts over trying to do it myself.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Yea, I'll either wait and go to supercuts or I'll see if someone at work is willing/ able. It's not a huge deal, it hasn't been that long since I had it done.
     We're talking about going out of the country for a while and I'm trying to save up for it, unsuccesfully thus far.
  • Options
    This is a quick reply because I'm going to bed:

1. It looks the same.
    2. <*a href="http.tinyurl.com"* />CLICK ME!!<*/a*>
  • Options
    But not that back slash and space after the link.

3. I've only trimmed my bangs. I'm too scared to do my whole head.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards