New Hampshire
Options

linen vendors southern nh

Hi ladies... has anyone else used any other vendor for linens other than divine linens and invited design studio? im getting married in sandown nh (salen area) let me know, i'm trying to weigh my options/prices... and how much did you typically spend for those of you who have already had your weddings...? TIA

Re: linen vendors southern nh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My linens were part of my package, but you could look into Inspired Elegance or Perfect Parties if they're still operating locally.

If I remember correctly (and this was 2008), chair covers/sashes were anywhere from $4-7.50, and table overlays were $14+, and solid tablecloths were $25+ depending on where you went.  Good luck!
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Exeter-Rent-All, my Mom met with them in our absence and liked them better than Divine linens I think they were cheaper too. I want to say the table cloths were less than $20 a piece to rent. We chose to use chiavari chairs instead of chair covers, they were around $6 a chair to rent. Our venue supplied us with napkins and I bought damask table squares on E-Bay.
    http://www.exeterrent-all.com/Party-Supplies/tables-a-chair-rentals.html
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is also Divine Linen out of Manchester, NH.
    They have always been great to work with  (603) 647-7841 tell them I sent you
    Hope this helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is Perfect Parties out of Nashua.  I checked with them but ended up going with Divine Rentals in Manchester.  The prices were pretty comparable.  I am getting married in Windham, NH. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everybody! I will check those all out! happy planning!

Chelley I live in Windham where abouts are you getting married...Castleton?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My 2 sisters used Divine Linen and where very happy with them .There chair covers are 4.50 each that includes sash and setup and removel they had the largest selection out of the other local linen vendors Im meeting with them next tue i will let you know how it goes. Does any one know a good dj i dont want to use main event or get down tonight there way to expensive!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards