New York-Western

Can someone recommend a venue with a fire pit/ or that allows bonfires?

Hi! I would love to get married in front of a fire pit or bonfire. Does anyone know of a venue that either has a fire pit or allows a bonfire? :) 

Thank you!!!

Re: Can someone recommend a venue with a fire pit/ or that allows bonfires?

• (see previous post) I'm looking for something in the Buffalo/Western New York area. Thanks!!
  • I went to a wedding at Beaver Hollow Conference Center near Java, NY.  They had the ceremony near the lake and the reception in the outside pavillion.  After the reception, they had a bonfire with smores, late night snacks and drinks for those who were spending the night in the conference center's cabins.  I'm sure you could get married by the fire.  Overall, it was nice if you're looking for a nature/outdoorsy vibe.

8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • We looked at Templeton Landing (chose Pearl Street instead) but Templeton has several fire pits outside by the water.
  • Timberlodge golf course in Akron,NY I think has a fire pit. Maybe some other country clubs/ golf course do as well. Good luck!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards has a bonfire option, and it's an absolutely wonderful venue!!   http://www.beckerfarms.com/

Good luck with your search!! 

Jenn :)
  • Avanti Mansion in Blasdell. My gf is getting married there in August and she is having smores for each guest to cook on the fire pits outside :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards