Outdoor Weddings

Outdoor ceremony music

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what they plan on doing for the cermony music....I know that I could get a sound system from my dj but would really perfer live musicians but didnt know how this would work....I would prefer a piano and violin....any ideas??
Mr. & Mrs. Est 6.25.11 Our first little one on the way...EDD 10.19.13 BabyFetus Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Outdoor ceremony music

• We have booked a harpist. We are using a PA system through our harpist as well to make it easier to hear her. She's charging $200 and I couldn't be happier! I can't wait!
  • We met in a community band and both wanted to show the role of music in our lives, so we are having a brass quintet (he plays trumpet) and handbells (one of my first instruments)  Our brass quintet is all friends in the band and my director from when I played bells is playing that part...
    "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!
  • We're using a solo guitarist.  But I've been to an outdoor wedding with a harpist and it sounded beautiful.  A violinist would be great too.  And we also discussed the piano, but it might be hard to get to the locale!!!  I think any way you go, it will sound beautiful.
  • We just had the dj play some specific songs. It turned out really nice! I just loved the fairly loud music outside..just a really nice setting.  That is one of my favorite memories of the day!
  • We are having a string quartet. Our DJ is providing wireless mics for the Pastor, Reader, and a mic for the quartet to make sure everyone can be heard since our location is overlooking the water.
  • We are having our ceremony/reception at a friends home. Our music will be provided by a fairly new band that my soon to be step son was in for a while. These guys have a keyboard & he will play the ceremony music. And then they will play for the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards