June 2012 Weddings

Recent Checks

Over the last few days I've gotten some checks out of the way:

* Found a headband I liked at DB (I am only 4'11 and have a small head so it's difficult trying to find an elastic one not metal).  I showed my mom who said it was too expensive ($50) but the one I liked at the bridal shop that went with my dress was $160 so to me this is a steal!

*  Found a shower dress I think I want from DB.  I will probably go look at it this week sometime and get measured.  It's on sale for $50 too.

* Got the ties for the guys.  Waiting to find out whether our other order went through on TK.  We never got an e-mail confirmation but FI has had charges pending on and off from them on his credit card so I guess we have to wait and see.

* My hairstylist contacted me with possible dates for my trial.  I have an email out to my MUA to see if any of her days match so that I can get the whole look and only go to the salon once.

*  Typed up hotel info/directions.  We just need to bring it to a printer once it's finalized.

*  Contacted my DJ about a song choice, updated invoice, and when we should start planning together.  Waiting for an e-mail back.

*  FI's cousin is an amazing (I stress AMAZING) singer so I talked to her and I think she is going to sing "Marry Me" for me to walk down the aisle to.  I think it would be beautiful in a female voice.

*  Have one hotel with rooms blocked and have an e-mail out to another about blocking rooms.

It's so great to check things off my list!

ETA:  Also forgot to add that I contacted my JP a week ago and he said he would call the next day and didn't.  I hate to be a pain but I guess I'll have to email him again.  We also emailed our travel agent last week too and never got an email back from her.  I can't keep track of all of these e-mails I have out right now!

Re: Recent Checks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards