Massachusetts-Boston

Fenway brick

Has anyone ever purchased a Fenway brick, and if so, did you get a confirmation e-mail about your order, etc?  We ordered one and I never got a confirmation e-mail, I'd feel much better if I did....please let me know.  Thanks.

Re: Fenway brick

• edited December 2011
    Yes I got a confirmation email and then a letter about 2-3 weeks later.  You could call them and have them check their records.

I already received it and it came out great - I can't wait to have it displayed at our reception and surprise FI.
  • kt8301kt8301 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Similar to PP, I received a confirmation email and then the brick. I really like it and am excited to give it to him at our rehearsal dinner.
    best day ever! Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I received an e-mail and a letter, but it took a few days to get the e-mail and a few weeks for the letter. I called and customer service was very helpful and found my order. 

Call if you're worried!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone...I will give them a call
  • MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you asked this question.  I ordered one a couple weeks ago and haven't recieved an e-mail either.  My card was charged though.. 
  • luv2teech7luv2teech7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still trying to figure out what you put on the brick!!!!  I asked this to someone before who suggested it as a gift, but I have NO idea what to put on the brick!
  • edited December 2011

luv2teech7, we put our names, the date of our wedding, and a saying that we always say to each other...it's really up to you...they have examples of bricks on the website...you can put anything you want on it (as long as it fits LOL)...you'll figure it out

• edited December 2011
    I did our names and date - I didn't do our last name b/c my FI is a pretty private person and I knew he wouldn't want it on there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards