What is your bra size?
Where do you get your favorite bra?
What is your favorite style?
What type of fabric do you prefer?
Do you prefer wire or no-wire?
What is the price range?

Re: Bra Poll!!!

• What is your bra size? 34E

Where do you get your favorite bra? Fredrick's of Hollywood has cheap ones in my size. Otherwise I hunt at Nordstrom Rack. My favorite bra is by Chantelle, but I only get lucky every once in a while at The Rack.

What is your favorite style? Underwire, thin straps

What type of fabric do you prefer? I've never really paid attention. :)

Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Wire, my girls don't have enough of their own umph! to not have wire.

What is the price range? I can get clearnance at Fredrick's for $15 if I am lucky. The Rack they are normally between $30-$40. If I bought them on a regular basis with the brands I like they are $60+
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • What is your bra size?  40D, 42C depending on the style...
    Where do you get your favorite bra?  Lane Bryant ( Cacique)...I really had a hard time finding ones that lasted and they are awesome!
    What is your favorite style?  LOVE the cotton plunge & the smooth t-shirt bra!
    What type of fabric do you prefer? cotton or smooth
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire?  it's gotta have wire!!!
    What is the price range? $36 but the sale is normally buy one get one 1/2 off..or during their buy 2 get 2 sale in the summer & winter =)
  • What is your bra size? 36 B
    Where do you get your favorite bra? TARGET
    What is your favorite style? A regular ol bra
    What type of fabric do you prefer? Satin
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire?WIRE!! lol
    What is the price range?10-20
    pregnancy calendar
  • edited June 2012
    What is your bra size? Usually 30E but unless I want to pay over $100 I just wear 30DD cause they are easier to find Where do you get your favorite bra? LaSenza or Winners What is your favorite style? Balconette bras cause they dont add extra cleavage but I still feel sexy What type of fabric do you prefer? What ever it is that Victoria's secret & LaSenza bras are made of lol Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Wire during the day n a no wire as soon as I get home What is the price range? 20-50 usually Can I add : Biggest gripe about bras? (lol) that all freaking bras come with built in padding these days, where did the days go w the removable kind? Why does a 30DD need padding built in?
    Anniversary
  • haha love the poll randomness

What is your bra size? 34C
    Where do you get your favorite bra? VS
    What is your favorite style? t-shirt bras for everyday, lacey demi bras for special activities :)
    What type of fabric do you prefer? hmm i guess cotton but with the supportive stretch to it
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire? the only times i don't have an underwire is when i have on a sports bra
    What is the price range? I try to only buy bras onsale, so anywhere from $12-$50.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your bra size?  38C
    Where do you get your favorite bra? Victoria's Secret
    What is your favorite style? "Incredible" smoothing with foam lined cups
    What type of fabric do you prefer? nylon/spandex/microfiber
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Wires are a MUST.
    What is the price range? 35-55 depending on the sales
  • What is your bra size? 30DD Where do you get your favorite bra? Top drawer lingere What is your favorite style? Demi What type of fabric do you prefer? Satin w/cotton lining Do you prefer wire or no-wire?Wire What is the price range?$50-70...because I can't find ones that fit for less.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_bra-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:84653d32-2e90-457e-bad8-3d5f98849db1Post:9dbc7c25-969b-4dc7-b864-5ba1f79f5995">Re: Bra Poll!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is your bra size? Usually 30E but unless I want to pay over $100 I just wear 30DD cause they are easier to find
    Where do you get your favorite bra? LaSenza or Winners
    What is your favorite style? Balconette bras cause they dont add extra cleavage but I still feel sexy
    What type of fabric do you prefer? What ever it is that Victoria's secret & LaSenza bras are made of lol
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Wire during the day n a no wire as soon as I get home
    What is the price range? 20-50 usually

Can I add : Biggest gripe about bras? (lol) that all freaking bras come with built in padding these days, where did the days go w the removable kind? Why does a 30DD need padding built in?
    Posted by l_everett[/QUOTE]

Where do you find 30DDs I can only find them at this little boutique and most of them are super expensive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your bra size? 38C
    What is your favorite style? Cotton Demi
    What type of fabric do you prefer? Cotton or microfiber
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Definitely wire
    What is the price range? 2/49.50 usually, but I always buy during the semi-annual sale when they are $14.95 online
  • What is your bra size? 36B
    Where do you get your favorite bra? Jc Penny
    What is your favorite style?  No idea?
    What type of fabric do you prefer? Cotton
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Wire - for sure.
    What is the price range? 25-30
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your bra size? 36C

Where do you get your favorite bra? Kohl's and Victoria's Secret (they last forever!)

What is your favorite style? Push up ones if I'm wearing tight shirts, my boobs don't have a lot of firmness!!! I'm not ready to be sagging just yet.

What type of fabric do you prefer? I like anything but cotton. But I love cotton undewears!

Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Wire. But it hurts if lay down so I always rip off my bra the minute I walk into the house.

What is the price range? $20-$50
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your bra size? 34C

What is your favorite style? Anything but strapless and pushup. I hate when my boobs look big. I try and buy bras that make them look smaller.

What type of fabric do you prefer? No preference.

Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Wire

What is the price range? Usually $30-80 max.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • What is your bra size? 34A- I'm the itty bitty one. 
    What is your favorite style? Wireless demi-but I'm loving my new convertible bra from VS-
    What type of fabric do you prefer?  
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire? no wire-total comfort
    What is the price range? 20-60
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • What is your bra size? 36D
    What is your favorite style? I change a lot, they seem to always discontinue the ones I like :(
    What type of fabric do you prefer? No real preference
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire? Wire
    What is the price range? Normally $25-$50
    Anniversary
  • What is your bra size? 36/38 C - depends on the bra
    Where do you get your favorite bra? - Kohls - Daisy Fuentes bras are amazing. It's the first bra in a long time that looks and feels great.
    What is your favorite style? Push up
    What type of fabric do you prefer? lace
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire? wire
    What is the price range? $18-36
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • What is your bra size?  32C
    Where do you get your favorite bra?  Nordstrom
    What is your favorite style?   Contoured?
    What type of fabric do you prefer?  Satin, nylon, lace
    Do you prefer wire or no-wire?  Prefer no wire but need the lift wire provides
    What is the price range?   $30-70
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • What is your bra size? 34 C

Where do you get your favorite bra? FI shops clothes on clearance and then sells on ebay. When he gets bras I usually take the ones in my size if I like them.

What is your favorite style? Most of the ones I have are balconette.

What type of fabric do you prefer? I don't really have a preference.

Do you prefer wire or no-wire? I don't care.

What is the price range? I don't really pay anything for them, but FI will usually get them at 90% off at Kohls so he pays about $1-$6 for them.
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_bra-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:84653d32-2e90-457e-bad8-3d5f98849db1Post:4f2a293a-5e53-4c5f-9ad6-1e4b47e1ada5">Re: Bra Poll!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bra Poll!!! : Where do you find 30DDs I can only find them at this little boutique and most of them are super expensive.
    Posted by kimandjosh22[/QUOTE]

Hey I live up in canada and we have a place called LaSenza (VS is in the same umbrealla company) And they have 30DD and are reasonably priced. I dunno if you ever come up this way or if you couldn't try ordering online if it still might be cheaper than boutiques
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards