Nebraska-Omaha

table linens?

So, I'm finding that most reception venues (that we are looking at) do not supply their own tablecloths.  I think the "going rate" through the venues themselves are about $8.  Our reception will be large, so that number will really add up! Any ideas on linen rentals? or prices? Also- I LOVE how chair covers look, but at 300 people they may cost over $1,000!

Re: table linens?

• RokkanenRokkanen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.linentablecloth.com

It has free shipping and really great prices.
  • sarasmiles18sarasmiles18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out this website:

http://www.charsrentals.com/TableLinens.html

It's a locally owned company in Lincoln (will do events in Lincoln and Omaha). Very reasonably priced and great customer service.

Hope this helps! Linens can be an unexpected (and costly) expense.
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked with your caterer?  Ours were supplied by our caterer and most I interviewed did the same thing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP - check with your caterer.  Our venue (Livestock Exchange, catered by Brandeis) provided all linens and place settings as part of the rental fee.  I'm pretty sure Brandeis's other locations do the same.
  • bribri54bribri54 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second www.linentablecloth.com. I got 50 round tablecloths for a little over $5 a piece. Watch for sales...right now if they get over 500 twitter followers they will give everyone 20% off.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Sara's post about Chars Rentals. I saw her a bridal show and her prices were lower than anyone else locally.. plus I feel more comfortable going with someone local than a website!

Mikayla :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!! This was AWESOME help.  One of my best friends is getting married about 6 months before me.  We decided to buy chair covers from one of these websites and split the cost! As for linens, I will check with my caterer (whoever that may be!) Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
    Thats a great idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards