Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Virgin Diaries

So I love Sister Wives on TLC and last night during a commercial break they ran a promo for a new show called Virgin Diaries.  These are couples who it seems are not waiting just for sex, but also are having their first kiss at the alter.  I have a few friends who did this, and they did NOT look like this couple.  I have to be honest, I about pee'd my pants when I saw this, but honestly I have a hard time believing their first kiss wasn't a goof.  What do you think?

Here's the link.  There isn't sound, but you don't really need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCv3c_DWhq0
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Virgin Diaries

• Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally texted a friend about this right after the promo. It sure does look like it is going to be an interesting show for sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    elidellioelidellio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I'm watching Sister Wives on the DVR right now and just saw this promo. My FI had to come down and see what I was laughing hysterically at. Surely that wasn't for real?? I mean, hasn't she at least seen movies? Definitely looks like an interesting show.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KHollyTXKHollyTX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll definitely watch the first episode at least.  I really want to find out if that was real or a joke.  I hope it was a joke.  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it is real... :(

My cousin believes you should not have your first kiss until you are married....don't know where he got that from.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KHollyTXKHollyTX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who is a missionary, and he and his wife waited til they said I do for their first kiss.  It wasn't anything like this couple.  Just a sweet lingering little peck.  No idea what came over this couple.  Yikes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards